Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #2

happyone

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

You have eagle eyes!
That could be an indication that Eva has separated from Sam
Divorce is easy in Russia

I have followed Eva since her arrival on RLC. Been a fan so I watched her closely. At one point she was the only person I watched regularly.

• Like 3

Buongiorno,grazie a replay riesco a seguire il trio che adesso con i nuovi arrivi vediamo cosa diventa.... Masha si prende tranti baci coccole, carezze, Jane scopa con Dick e slinguazza Masha, così Jne lascia unpo libero di giocare Dick ma non rischia d iperderlo. Il nuovo boy friend di Eva non so, mai visto prima, credo sia più un "ragazzo" necessario perchè al momento Sam non può lasciare la Russia (faceva un lavoro dove spesso era in divisa...) Eva, timida com'è non penso si faccia a tirare dentro cose strane, è già stata qua con Sam ( e Baldy) e girava comunque sempre abbastanza coerta, poche volte ha osato il topless... Staremo a vedere

12 minutes ago, rado07 said:

13:10
Together they leave the apartment for a picnic or beach in the park.
Red wine, cheese and blanket in the backpack

LMAO i guess that's better than putting the apartment UM for hours so they can have their sex off camera...............what a f@cking joke!!

I am starting to think Eva's boyfriend is way too reserved to want to do anything in front of the cams and even though that would be incredibly disappointing, it will be really funny if Dick absolutely demolishes Jane and/or Masha while Eva and her boyfriend are in the living room. I don't think anything like that will happen though. I have been wanting since forever for Eva and Sam and Dick and Jane to be under the same roof, and when this once in a lifetime opportunity arises, Eva is in a new relationship that is not adventurous... at least that we have seen. Really REALLY disappointing. But above anything else, it really is good just to see Eva again, even if for a temporary visit. I have really missed her these past months.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I am starting to think Eva's boyfriend is way too reserved to want to do anything in front of the cams and even though that would be incredibly disappointing, it will be really funny if Dick absolutely demolishes Jane and/or Masha while Eva and her boyfriend are in the living room. I don't think anything like that will happen though. I have been wanting since forever for Eva and Sam and Dick and Jane to be under the same roof, and when this once in a lifetime opportunity arises, Eva is in a new relationship that is not adventurous... at least that we have seen. Really REALLY disappointing. But above anything else, it really is good just to see Eva again, even if for a temporary visit. I have really missed her these past months.

oh brother!!

11 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Rome outside is more interesting than living in the apartment
....... 10h outside ☹️

Eva likes to travel. It's disappointing but not unexpected. If I remember correctly, she also spent a lot of time out of the apartment when she was here last time.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Eva likes to travel. It's disappointing but not unexpected. If I remember correctly, she also spent a lot of time out of the apartment when she was here last time.

This is unfortunately true
but she also spent a lot of time with Sasha in bed...without Sam

2 minutes ago, rado07 said:

This is unfortunately true
but she also spent a lot of time with Sasha in bed...without Sam

Sam and Eva were open. It doesn't seem like she's open with this new guy. Sam was also a lot more adventurous than this new guy... a LOT more. I'll be perfectly honest here, I'm not expecting a whole lot. We'll be lucky if Eva and her boyfriend even have sex, and if they do it might all be under covers. Any chance of Eva hooking up with Dick is completely out the window.

• Like 2