Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

And a very nice ass it is, don't underestimate this woman, if she puts her mind to something she will do it, some may doubt her....I don't. But it's just opinions, you or I will never know will we?

that is true for anybody.....she is by far nothing special

• Like 1

Here's my analysis of The Goddess and what she does in her new apartment:

1. She's alone in a foreign city where I don't think she speaks the language. She's not surrounded by her things and there is no distraction from BF or dog, so what else is she going to do?

2. RLC has given her a new (old but not used) apartment for mutual benefit. Both parties know what will draw the crowds - not that The Goddess's true followers care too much about that. Great when she does it but it doesn't bother us if we don't see a bate for a while.

3. Perhaps she is now in direct competition with Barcelona - there are indications that the girls in Barcelona believe this whether it is true or not - so the pressure to perform is greater. The impression I get is that the girls in Barcelona are feeling pressure.

4. I believe that The Goddess does have a degree of competitiveness in her anyway so ...

Really I think 1. has a lot to do with it. More time on her hands and she always gave her best for the viewers and I do not see any real difference in style. She evolved over the years and probably does bate more than she did 3 years ago.

• Like 7

9 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Has she been doing any dancing since she has been back? It was always good to see her do some erotic moves to music.

She has seemed to have gotten into moods to engage in some dancing on multiple occasions since her arrival at the current residence my friend jimbo, although perhaps times of duration may have not been quite as lengthy as may have been in the past.

• Like 1