Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

So, what will Leora do after the 90 days is up? Clearly, RLC has struck a deal, but how do they recoup their losses during each hiatus, and where will Leora stay in between? And is Paul up in Siberia somewhere being forced to help the other 20,000 people working on ways to get Trump re-elected?...The story advances while we all try to finger it all out.

That said, I do like some of the camera angles purely for context. For example, she cooked for her and Paul but I could never watch her up close. It's kinda cute to see her doing something domestic.

hello friend ... greetings ... I can help you in that ... Leora has spoken with her friend and said: I will not return to Russia ... Paul will go to Prague but does not know whether on vacation or forever .. She says she's very good in Prague ...
She studies Spanish, because she asked for a student residence for one year in Spain ... she has relatives in Spain ... she has discovered Europe and the people are very different from the Russian ..
If everything goes as she wants, she has invited her friend to visit her for a few days ... I don't know if it will be possible for her to go to Prague ...
That is how little I have been able to understand when he speaks on the phone ... many words ... I don't understand them ... my Russian is very bad ...

• Like 5

blob:https://www.abc.es/852f2803-f21b-4f5f-be8a-b6592763c1ab

today I have enjoyed as a child .. hahaha .. one more year I have been able to attend the TOMATINA .. a party where we gather more than 20,000 people and throw tomatoes against each other ... cannot be described in words ... there are to live it ... watch video on the link I left.