Noldus

B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #4 / September #1

First comes Stella, now Jessica.
What a descent of this apartment in a week.🤢
When Sara leaves the apartment in the near future, we will get the first RLC retirement home after collecting the next 'return'.
Well, the RLC costs only 19.95 euros, more is not worth it at the moment.

• Upvote 1

Morning Jess...

Can you move the fan please...😏

• Like 1

the rlc answer about the ventilator hiding the camera is in front of the bed:

Hello,

Thank you for reporting the issue.

let's wait...

• Upvote 1

I’m well pleased to see Jess back again and in the same but revamped room as before. If you recall she was pals with Belle so apart from the cam girl shows she performed, the new apparently open style of show and do anything as well as the better positioned cameras than the original b-1 and with Sara and Stella lurking we could be in for some very interesting times ahead 🤞🤪she was an excellent bater as well as I recall  😋

43 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

she was pals with Belle

Thanks for the heads up...

Recall toward the end of her last stay she got very familiar with a guy many thought employed by RLC. They kissed a lot and even had a couple of sessions where he finger banged her and she jacked him off. One was while they took a bath together and he just came in the water. lol

This Jessica vanish a lot from cams,rlc really wants to put b1 down.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This Jessica vanish a lot from cams,rlc really wants to put b1 down.

You going to start in already???  She just arrived yesterday, so she probably went shopping to get some food for herself--or get reacquainted with Barcelona .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

You going to start in already???  She just arrived yesterday, so she probably went shopping to get some food for herself--or get reacquainted with Barcelona .

Who da fok complained about her being out!?What i was saying was that..she vanish cams(all cams of the house)a lot,she doesn't leave house But manage some to hide in bathroom corner for ages and stuff.She can do whatever she wants,b1 didn't got any better with her,feel free to agree or desagree.House topic is basicaly dead sinse the good residents leaved and specialy old recycle residents move in.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Who da fok complained about her being out!?What i was saying was that..she vanish cams(all cams of the house)a lot,she doesn't leave house But manage some to hide in bathroom corner for ages and stuff.She can do whatever she wants,b1 didn't got any better with her,feel free to agree or desagree.House topic is basicaly dead sinse the good residents leaved and specialy old recycle residents move in.

You can call it hiding and stuff, but she is allowed to use the downstairs bathroom to take care of personal stuff (pee and crap)--and IMO that is not hiding.  A lot of girls use the off cam bathrooms--and I am not talking

about for purposes other than toilet activities.  

15 minutes ago, happyone said:

All this and not a single show yet?!? How's RLC supposed to work like this? 😉

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

All this and not a single show yet?!? How's RLC supposed to work like this? 😉

her shower this afternoon was "hot".

I'm not talking about the water temperature 😉

• Like 3

Sara and Sella are home

49 minutes ago, happyone said:

You can call it hiding and stuff, but she is allowed to use the downstairs bathroom to take care of personal stuff (pee and crap)--and IMO that is not hiding.  A lot of girls use the off cam bathrooms--and I am not talking

about for purposes other than toilet activities.  

You are free to think like that,i am free to think like i do.Easy as an middle size monkey rides a small motorcycle.