Alibaba (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, Dlinhagen said:

I don't know why the girl is staying there, when Alibaba finishes his half-marathon around the livingroom things gonna get ugly...

I have to admit, I have been holding my breath, he has never shown any violence before but I have seen my share of ugly fights on this site.  She just needs to leave.

Just now, stanley said:

It usually takes Archi & Nikki about 25 minutes to get to Alibaba's, so if she's heading there now , she should arrive in about 5 minutes.

Earlier both Nikki and Alibaba were talking on the phone at the same time though no way to tell if they were talking to each other.  Should be interesting to see where this goes, Nikki and Archi were right there when she was fucking the other guy (and friendzone from the other night was also a friend of Alibaba's).  

6 minutes ago, Dlinhagen said:

I think Alibaba is waiting for a girl, he showered to fuck. Let's see who will be the booty call...or if he goes hunting.

Yeah, he looks ready for the prowl!  I figured he was taking a shower before bed but when I saw him put on deodorant I was like "its sexy time for Alibaba" lol.