Jump to content
Sparkles

Alibaba (2019) Part #1

Recommended Posts

It's amazing when a new girl appears, who even seems reluctant and sorry right after having sex with the tenant (perhaps by the cameras) all of a sudden, zas! She becomes almost a super porn star like this girl! Everything on this site "smells" a little bit weird...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Gudari said:

It's amazing when a new girl appears, who even seems reluctant and sorry right after having sex with the tenant (perhaps by the cameras) all of a sudden, zas! She becomes almost a super porn star like this girl! Everything on this site "smells" a little bit weird...

Maybe her brother is being held captive and unless she complies he starts losing fingers. My point! No one knows the real reasons why anyone is here.  VHTV only deals with managers and what they do to get people to have sex in a house full of cams is anybody's guess. How much do you trust that's all is on the up and up? 

You can make a similar argument for all sorts of sex workers. But, in the case of voyeur sites, I would think the risk of coercion is significantly higher, given the fact that there is distance between the VHTV owners, the managers, possible sub-managers, the tenants, and ultimately the guests. I would put voyeur sites in a high risk category for this kind or corruption and Chaturbate type sites in a very high risk category. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

вау девушки готовятся к чему то. Я надеюсь, что это вечеринка!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FoxAngel said:

вау девушки готовятся к чему то. Я надеюсь, что это вечеринка!

 

Will you put Cindy as tenants of this place?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sparkles said:

Will you put Cindy as tenants of this place?

Her name will be added soon (Asked support 😁)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tonight is looking like it could be a very good night.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this guy is going to be around for a while, I vote to name him Lee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, miscvoyeur said:

If this guy is going to be around for a while, I vote to name him Lee.

Good choice. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think everyone left. A shame. I was really looking forward to the potential excitement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...