Sofi & Kirill (2019) Part #2

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, waldi said:

I ask myself the same question all the time lately: what the hell I pay for..

snapshot.jpg

Well, the terms of service of VH say this: "We do not guarantee presence of a particular participant on the web site all the time. Our participants are free people, they can leave the project, go on vacation, etc. Your subscription is NOT for one camera/person/realm, but for the entire website. We also reserve the right to suspend or restrict access to some features to users due to unacceptable behavior"

5 minutes ago, Futuro said:

Well, the terms of service of VH say this: "We do not guarantee presence of a particular participant on the web site all the time. Our participants are free people, they can leave the project, go on vacation, etc. Your subscription is NOT for one camera/person/realm, but for the entire website. We also reserve the right to suspend or restrict access to some features to users due to unacceptable behavior"

it's not that what I meant; I ask myself why people on chaturbate get better view than people who pays for access to the shitty & useless vhtv cams; we deserve to have at least the same view but no, vhtv decides not to develop their project and stuck with its quality on the level of early vv; shame and waste of money; it's the last time I bought subscription to this website; that's for sure

2 hours ago, waldi said:

it's not that what I meant; I ask myself why people on chaturbate get better view than people who pays for access to the shitty & useless vhtv cams; we deserve to have at least the same view but no, vhtv decides not to develop their project and stuck with its quality on the level of early vv; shame and waste of money; it's the last time I bought subscription to this website; that's for sure

Sorry to hear waldi.