Sofi & Kirill (2019) Part #2

11 hours ago, waldi said:

it's not that what I meant; I ask myself why people on chaturbate get better view than people who pays for access to the shitty & useless vhtv cams; we deserve to have at least the same view but no, vhtv decides not to develop their project and stuck with its quality on the level of early vv; shame and waste of money; it's the last time I bought subscription to this website; that's for sure

In a few hours, they earn more than all day, including passive earnings from a CB show on VHTV. Therefore, they invest in high-quality cameras for CB and operator. Also, as far as I know, VHTV is not interesting to have mobile and interactive cameras. In this matter, VHTV like ultra-classics, I would even say Stone Age.

By the way, Sofi have film with Legend. Nov 2 - release.

WWW.ROCCOSIFFREDI.COM

• Like 1

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, groomy said:

In a few hours, they earn more than all day, including passive earnings from a CB show on VHTV. Therefore, they invest in high-quality cameras for CB and operator. Also, as far as I know, VHTV is not interesting to have mobile and interactive cameras. In this matter, VHTV like ultra-classics, I would even say Stone Age.

yeah; I hardly watch it anyway despite having whole year subscription; time to say goodbye to losers; it's a shame, as they had a chance to become one of the best and biggest interactive entertainment platform in the internet, instead, as you accurately said, soon it will be unwatchable stone age dwarf; I predict their fate is similar to voyeur villa; soon no one will pay a penny to watch it;

• Like 1

8 hours ago, groomy said:

By the way, Sofi have film with Legend. Nov 2 - release.

WWW.ROCCOSIFFREDI.COM

Thanks Groomy. Old Rocco is starting to show his age now.

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

If that does happen wouldn't it be karma of Anthony's project succeeds. Be rather amusing really 😁

I don't know that, but I wish him to succeed in creating really good and entertaining website with high quality; maybe we'll have something to watch at last, as the vhtv offers nothing apart shitty views from even shittier cams; yawning all day for only 39$/month; Jeez..what a bargain..fuck me..

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Wow what an offer but afraid I shall have to reluctantly refuse 😁

You don't miss anything, really; despite huge effort made by participants, vast part of it is wasted by vhtv' stupid approach to the matter

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

BTW, you can ask for a refund. They will prorate your refund and then ban you.  As if.

I'd rather be a witness of collapsing and on the very end say that I was right; just wait for good competitors and vhtv will be gone, 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Indeed! That's part of the reason I linger here too. VV lived for years on life support though. Don't expect a quick death. 

No, in this case the agony will take longer, as the vhtv is much bigger; but it's inevitable if they don't start to reform the website

16 hours ago, waldi said:

No, in this case the agony will take longer, as the vhtv is much bigger; but it's inevitable if they don't start to reform the website

To be honest I don't give a shit one way or the other. If people want to continue paying for this made up crap that's up to them. I decided I didn't want to to and I haven't. Then there are those on here with VH hats on who will always be biased towards VH whatever happens. You could say brain washed lol but they will always think VH is the best thing since sliced bread and will always argue that black is white. After all when they advertise sex shows it is rather difficult to argue the resulting actions are natural but the diehards will, whatever anybody says, so yes, they are being brain washed and being untrue to themselves but then that is their problem not mine. So all of you have a nice VH day glued to your monitors or phones whilst I will be having a life lol. With the odd look on CC on my phone following the next biased or unbiased comments, after all even I need a good laugh every so often. 😁👍

• Like 1