Sofi & Kirill (2019) Part #2

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It is like that since Carmen left.

Nothing interesting happens here. Outside of camshows which is about as interesting as staring into a light bulb, you have one girl who only fucks Kirill, Sofi who only fucks others when tokens are involved, and Kirill who isn't that good of a performer. The same thing I said about Julya and Raul months ago applies to all of them here, when you're that hard pressed for tokens, you take all the actual fun passion and excitement out of the one thing that should be most passionate and exciting, and at that point then it really doesn't matter how hot or attractive Sofi (or Julya) is. And I won't even deny that physically speaking I do believe Sofi is one of the more attractive women on this site (again, same about Julya) but I've tried watching their camshows; she has about as much personality of a piece of cardboard.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Nothing interesting happens here. Outside of camshows which is about as interesting as staring into a light bulb, you have one girl who only fucks Kirill, Sofi who only fucks others when tokens are involved, and Kirill who isn't that good of a performer. The same thing I said about Julya and Raul months ago applies to all of them here, when you're that hard pressed for tokens, you take all the actual fun passion and excitement out of the one thing that should be most passionate and exciting, and at that point then it really doesn't matter how hot or attractive Sofi (or Julya) is. And I won't even deny that physically speaking I do believe Sofi is one of the more attractive women on this site (again, same about Julya) but I've tried watching their camshows; she has about as much personality of a piece of cardboard.

Can't agree more with that. 

12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Me either really, I tried watching it the other day and I only lasted a few seconds. One of the guys was even drilling her asshole and pussy back and forth. Was just totally baseless and boring. Camstars make a mockery of sex. All kinds of Camstars. 

I have to agree with you Amy - but this is not to be taken as a precedent!😀