Sofi & Kirill (2019) Part #2

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Christ... watching Kirill film Sofi giving him a BJ for the millionth time has to be one of the most repetitive things that's ever happened in the history of VH. I'm actually more interested in the game the two girls are playing. I actually wish Sofi and Kirill would leave so they could play their game in peace.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Jesus Christ... watching Kirill film Sofi giving him a BJ for the millionth time has to be one of the most repetitive things that's ever happened in the history of VH. I'm actually more interested in the game the two girls are playing. I actually wish Sofi and Kirill would leave so they could play their game in peace.

Why not just go to another apartment instead of complaining and wishing their departure. It's unbelievable how some folks here never learned from watching VH and continue to wish tenants would do what they want them to do. LOL

4 minutes ago, Futuro said:

Why not just go to another apartment instead of complaining and wishing their departure. It's unbelievable how some folks here never learned from watching VH and continue to wish tenants would do what they want them to do. LOL

And exactly how many times have I "complained" in this thread? I made one comment expressing criticism because it was the first time in weeks I actually felt compelled to watch this apartment, I had an opinion, so I posted it.

BTW, when I said I wish Sofi and Kirill would leave, I meant leave the living room, not leave the entire site. I mean the sentence was easy enough to grasp: " I actually wish Sofi and Kirill would leave so they could play their game in peace." 

• Like 1