Jump to content
StnCld316

Sofi & Kirill (2019) Part #2

Recommended Posts

Thank you for turning off the light !!  Genius.

sofi.thumb.jpg.157d54e2e7386c00e10e79a69eb46be7.jpg

sofi1.thumb.jpg.7290e4007608054c1fa189bb420a48fe.jpg

sofi2.thumb.jpg.b0467a1d2e0ec00e7eb145eb178dad80.jpg

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, budda said:

Thanks @budda for the caps. 

 

Do we  have a name for this girl? She is so lovely and she has done many nice sex.

 

She remind me Brittany Benz from Vixen. Before that, her CB alias was Buttery Bubble Butt, I case you know her. https://www.vixen.com/brittany-benz

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its only for me or i guess this the best VHT girl. Perfect body and pretty face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, maxi said:

Its only for me or i guess this the best VHT girl. Perfect body and pretty face.

Physical looks go, yes she is one of the more attractive girls on the site. But it really doesn't matter since she literally only does cam shows here and refuses to do anything exciting unless tokens are involved.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Logic reads, the site needs more ugly girls who no one would pay tokens too. 🤔  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Physical looks go, yes she is one of the more attractive girls on the site. But it really doesn't matter since she literally only does cam shows here and refuses to do anything exciting unless tokens are involved.

Its a shame. Nowadays they do everything to earn some coins. But she is a very attractive girl, and if i could i would take care of her. Oh Yes. :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, maxi said:

Its a shame. Nowadays they do everything to earn some coins. But she is a very attractive girl, and if i could i would take care of her. Oh Yes. :tongue:

Make her an offer !!! She might be willing to move in with you, you'll never know unless you try. You have nothing to lose.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Make her an offer !!! She might be willing to move in with you, you'll never know unless you try. You have nothing to lose.

LOL. Kind of offer? What do you suggest?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, maxi said:

LOL. Kind of offer? What do you suggest?

Tell her how you feel for her, how happy you would make her. If all else fails try to get some by pity telling her that without her your right hand & foreskin are RAW for jerking off😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SPYING 1 said:

Tell her how you feel for her, how happy you would make her. If all else fails try to get some pity telling her that without her your right hand & foreskin are RAW for jerking off😜

No, no! Cam girls aren't fooled by that love nonsense. They only have eyes for one thing. Perhaps he can become a findom pig and learn to find pleasure in giving her every penny he earns. That's the kind of relationship she'd be into.

bugs bunny money GIF by Looney Tunes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Tell her how you feel for her, how happy you would make her. If all else fails try to get some by pity telling her that without her your right hand & foreskin are RAW for jerking off😜

Your level of talking is down. keep that level and you will loose your right hand before you loose your mind.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...