Jump to content
StnCld316

Sofi & Kirill (2019) Part #2

Recommended Posts

I can understand where Amy is coming from as so many on here seem to want to get so involved with the tenants it is just so sad to read what many of them say. You only have to read the comments on the Nina & Kira pages to see how adults,apparently, spew out their love and concern for them it's rather embarrassing to read much of the time. Do the tenants really care? I very much doubt that as they are only really concerned In making money from this crap.

I could make many more  comments than i do but am i that concerned? No, i assume all on here are adults, or say they are, but judging by much of what is said i have my doubts lol. Just read some of it an actually feel sorry for many of then as they take some stuff so seriously its laughable. JMO.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I can understand where Amy is coming from as so many on here seem to want to get so involved with the tenants it is just so sad to read what many of them say. You only have to read the comments on the Nina & Kira pages to see how adults,apparently, spew out their love and concern for them it's rather embarrassing to read much of the time. Do the tenants really care? I very much doubt that as they are only really concerned In making money from this crap.

I could make many more  comments than i do but am i that concerned? No, i assume all on here are adults, or say they are, but judging by much of what is said i have my doubts lol. Just read some of it an actually feel sorry for many of then as they take some stuff so seriously its laughable. JMO.

My two cents on this: It's one thing if you like tenants and maybe even communicate with them in a normal friendly way (Hey they are people like you and me and having friendly communications with them to me is not strange or weird) and the other thing is like you say for example in Nina & Kira topic posting private information about them and even might bring them in danger with that. For me that is a kind of stalking and I don't understand that at all. They are posting information about the health of them there. Can it get more private than this? And they are posting it right in an internet forum. 🤦‍♀️

When I see it I will always try to help to protect the privacy of those people. No matter if I like them or not. For example I don't like that strange porn guy in Stella Stephan place but nevertheless made a ticket when he showed his laptop display directly to cams. I don't like him but he doesn't deserve to get in trouble because of private information leaking out. 

And yes of course we are all adults that's why I am often surprised there are situations people do not act this way. (not you) 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Do any of you know the name of this blonde girl? She is very sexy.

who.thumb.jpg.f896a554fb346569a02b2c617175e5fe.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

 And yes of course we are all adults that's why I am often surprised there are situations people do not act this way. (not you) 😁

Yeah well as I often say, whatever floats your boat eh but in the whole scheme of things it is just a porn site really and the tenants are there to make money, nothing more nothing less. 

But privacy or not once you have gone out on the internet you are there for eternity and all I hope is that later in life it doesn't come back to bite these guys and gals on the bum hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Here is my honest advice. Do not get emotionally attached to tenants who live on a voyeur sex site. Most of these people are not Lexy and Pete, who are here for the thrill of it. They are here because they have very few if any options available to them. I personally had to sit and watch tenant friends of mine get kicked out into the freezing cold street, get treated like shit by VHTV, their managers, and yes, even you people. Mostly, I felt a need save them, but I couldn't. For many of these people this is their best hope right now. I get it. I get it better then some of you people realize. But, I'm telling you if you become emotionally attached to them, it will come with heartache and pain and a realization that you are basically helpless to do anything about it and all you will do is watch and suffer for them, especially when the end for them draws near and you know that there is likely nothing on the other side. In truth, one never knows if they themselves are being played. It does happen, people do lie. Nonetheless, you cannot save them and in the end all you will feel is helpless. I myself am forever damaged emotionally by the things I experienced here, most of which you know nothing about. 

Anyways, just wanted to get that off my chest. Some insight into why I am the way I am. Yes, my goals here manifested in trollish ways. It was a scheme, a ploy, to separate us from them, with Jabbath being the ultimate target of my plans for obvious reasons. Also, this addiction to all of this. I do think many of you are spending way too much of your life on this stuff. Sure, in some moderation that can be fine, but that's not the case with many people here. For me, this addiction is overwhelming and destructive in my life. There was a time when my wife discovered my interest in this. She would not accept it. I almost ended my, now 20 year marriage for this. I let this interfere with my work and have had to switch jobs in order to start over again because I was so behind on things that I needed to do.

In my twisted mind, I thought I was saving Jabbath from himself among others. I may be misguided, but I'm not evil. Forgive me Jabbath, CC, and all who I hurt along the way. It's over, I promise this time. I will not post any more comments here ever again. 

@StnCld316 @Admin you can delete my access to @Amy3, including the others @SelenaGomez@🔴🔴🔴@Vendmere

I couldn't help noticing that the letter 'I' above appears about 17 times. Not sure whether being so self obsessed is good for the soul. Better to switch to an all consuming hobby or activity in which you can lose yourself like music or languages. Life is short, too short to agonise or fret over what you can't do anything about imho. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah well as I often say, whatever floats your boat eh but in the whole scheme of things it is just a porn site really and the tenants are there to make money, nothing more nothing less. 

But privacy or not once you have gone out on the internet you are there for eternity and all I hope is that later in life it doesn't come back to bite these guys and gals on the bum hard.

Yes their content will be there I agree. But not their real names health condition and other things they talk about there...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes their content will be there I agree. But not their real names health condition and other things they talk about there...

I agree with you but once you go public everything comes out in the end whether it be next week, next month or in 20yrs time it will come out. You only have to read the news and see all these women who come forward alleging rape etc 20-30yrs later, its laughable really as I would have no idea what I was doing at a certain time last bloody month let alone 20yrs ago 😁.

Can you imagine when some of these women have kids and then later on in life they say one day, hey mum, I just saw you fucking these guys just now on the internet 🤣. Whoops 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I agree with you but once you go public everything comes out in the end whether it be next week, next month or in 20yrs time it will come out. You only have to read the news and see all these women who come forward alleging rape etc 20-30yrs later, its laughable really as I would have no idea what I was doing at a certain time last bloody month let alone 20yrs ago 😁.

Can you imagine when some of these women have kids and then later on in life they say one day, hey mum, I just saw you fucking these guys just now on the internet 🤣. Whoops 😂

Yes that's a risk for sure. But people should not increase that risk by doing stupid stuff...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, budda said:

 Do any of you know the name of this blonde girl? She is very sexy.

who.thumb.jpg.f896a554fb346569a02b2c617175e5fe.jpg

i think her name is Elie but she is more a camera girl during their cam show than other things, she is not very active during the cam show it's frustrating  for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sexy photo with elie on the couch, the true star of this apartment in elie now not really sofi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, firewall said:

sexy photo with elie on the couch, the true star of this apartment in elie now not really sofi

Even before was totally carmen.. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Even before was totally carmen.. 

but she was not the taste of kirill for this job, we have not lose to the exchange because we got elie for the replacement a true beauty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

image.thumb.png.2a75a608b09887b7f3dfe5560f287214.png

 

Crossing fingers.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...