Sicilia & Pablo (2019) Part #1

Guest Just In

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, Sicilia & Pablo are not very smart.
They put themselves in front of the cam to show us a blowjob in the foreground and ... we didn't see anything!
After more than 2 months they have not yet figured out how to position themselves in front of the cams. Yet they review all their sex scenes on their mobile !!

sicilia1.thumb.jpg.bdfb535ccfbe24fe0e2f58304d8e0de0.jpg

sicilia2.thumb.jpg.9551007863f3979ad1dfd10ed81d356a.jpg

sicilia3.thumb.jpg.49007198b751c9c2780d0d951e969487.jpg

sicilia2.jpg

sicilia3.jpg

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Still one of the least exciting people on tbe site. 

99% of the time the apartment is a huge sausage fest, Sicilia and Pablo don't have sex that's worth watching and Sicilia no longer does anything with the guys that do come to visit; basically another apartment/couple in the sea of apartments/couples on VH that are just plain dull. They started off so good and it's really disappointing what this place has become.

16 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

99% of the time the apartment is a huge sausage fest, Sicilia and Pablo don't have sex that's worth watching and Sicilia no longer does anything with the guys that do come to visit; basically another apartment/couple in the sea of apartments/couples on VH that are just plain dull. They started off so good and it's really disappointing what this place has become.

But they were only good for two or three nights. Maybe it's only me but it really bothers me I have to look twice if it's Sicilia or Pablo I am watching. They both look so similar because they often wear the same clothes...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But they were only good for two or three nights. Maybe it's only me but it really bothers me I have to look twice if it's Sicilia or Pablo I am watching. They both look so similar because they often wear the same clothes...

The "good" is relative.. Didn't see them doing anything special.. So probably it was something ok when compared with last days 

• Like 1