3 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Allora sei ancora più stupido, perché non paghi e perdi tempo a guardare qualcosa che non ti piace e che crea "odio" è come andare a lavorare gratis 😂

the fool you are the one who pays to see naked girls behind a screen, and as you can see, freedom of thought does not exist, since the negative comments bother you but keep on answering, did you do the example no? it's like watching something you don't like, it doesn't make sense, so don't answer anymore

Just now, Mauri said:

il pazzo tu sei quella che paga per vedere ragazze nude dietro uno schermo, e come si può vedere, la libertà di pensiero non esiste, dal momento che i commenti negativi che si preoccupano, ma continuano a rispondere, hai fatto l'esempio no? è come guardare qualcosa che non ti piace, che non ha senso, quindi non risponde più

But I wouldn't answer but then you, Harley and Sergio started and practically become a sad forum, while maybe here there are people who would like to joke and comment on what happens without always feeding hatred

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

But I wouldn't answer but then you, Harley and Sergio started and practically turned to sad forums, when they were like that to joke and comment what happens without always feeding

You just hit a sore spot for most of the posters here on CC-- but unfortunately, IMO they are only here to agitate, inflame, and make themselves feel important. 

• Upvote 1

Ma non risponderei, ma poi tu, Harley e Sergio avete iniziato e diventate praticamente un forum triste, mentre forse qui ci sono persone che vorrebbero scherzare e commentare ciò che accade senza alimentare sempre l'odio

no one forbids making other comments, and it is not true, I have seen many times that the forum remains inactive for many hours and no one comments, and it is not our fault, trust me, it is because people know that now there is no more to comment , they always do the same things, the only comments are "when someone comes out, if he masturbates"

Just now, happyone said:

È appena colpito un punto dolente per la maggior parte dei manifesti qui sul CC-- ma purtroppo, IMO sono qui solo per agitare, infiammare, e farsi sentire importante. 

It's really sad because it could be a fun forum, where people get distracted from everyday life, but some people are here just to create hatred, and even hate RLC girl, these people should be banned

• Like 2

Just now, Mauri said:

nessuno vieta fare altri commenti, e non è vero, ho visto molte volte che il forum rimane inattivo per molte ore e nessuno commenti, e non è colpa nostra, credetemi, è perché la gente sa che vi non più a commentare, fanno sempre le stesse cose, gli unici commenti sono "quando qualcuno esce, se si masturba"

But because people like you block conversations, sometimes the desire to comment also passes because you immediately start to say, fake, show, money, bitch, outside what to do, if you take out person like you better this forum

2 minutes ago, Theblacknight04 said:

È davvero triste perché potrebbe essere un forum divertente, in cui le persone si distraggono dalla vita di tutti i giorni, ma alcune persone sono qui solo per creare odio e persino odiare la ragazza RLC, queste persone dovrebbero essere bandite

if I hate a girl or think a bad thing about her, it doesn't mean that you have to do it too, and the forum has become sad since they turned the rules, nobody writes like before for quite some time. don't blame me or anyone else

Just now, Mauri said:

if I hate a girl or think a bad thing about her, it doesn't mean that you have to do it too, and the forum has become sad since they turned the rules, nobody writes like before for quite some time. don't blame me or anyone else

You didn't understand anything, I'm telling you that quetso should be a place where you can joke and enjoy yourself from everyday life, if your mind creates a serious problem for you, hating a person who has never been seen and who has done nothing to you, mentally you are afraid

• Like 1

Ma poiché le persone come te bloccano le conversazioni, a volte passa anche il desiderio di commentare perché inizi immediatamente a dire: falso, spettacolo, soldi, cagna, al di fuori di cosa fare, se porti fuori come te meglio questo forum

hahaha as if it were not true, I don't think you've never thought about it, anyway, go friend enjoy yourself, don't comment anymore, I want to see these playful and positive joke comments between you, enjoy it

Just now, Mauri said:

hahaha, come se non fosse vero, non credo che non hai mai pensato a questo proposito, in ogni caso, andare amico divertirsi, non commentare più, voglio vedere questi commenti scherzo giocoso e positivo tra voi, godere

But look at that does not mean that if nobody comments he does not like what he is looking at, also because we are millions here and certainly few people like you will not make a difference, now this forum is for people like you who suffer and need to let off steam