Leonie & Barney (2019) Part #2

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, Barney "kills" everything! All the fun there is, Barney will completely spoil it! You can't be more antisocial! I think it's because he knows perfectly well that with Leonie there, he won't be able to do anything with Clarice or any girl who is the only thing he expects!

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Honestly, Barney "kills" everything! All the fun there is, Barney will completely spoil it! You can't be more antisocial! I think it's because he knows perfectly well that with Leonie there, he won't be able to do anything with Clarice or any girl who is the only thing he expects!

In your heart of hearts do you think anything would ever actually happen because we all know it won't leonie&barney are the exact same as dominessa&daniel 

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

En su corazón de corazones ¿cree que cualquier cosa sería en realidad nunca sucederá porque todos sabemos que no va a Leonie y Barney son exactamente los mismos que dominessa y Daniel 

No, i don't think so in part. First of all because I think Leonie is more "adventurous", much more so than Dominessa and secondly because Barney has already fucked other girls in Leonie's absence. That's why they're not comparable to D-D. Although the two of them together I very much doubt that they'll do anything out of the ordinary with Clarice and Sean. By the way, the best thing Clarice and Sean can do currently, get out of there because nothing is going to happen!

9 minutes ago, Gudari said:

No, i don't think so in part. First of all because I think Leonie is more "adventurous", much more so than Dominessa and secondly because Barney has already fucked other girls in Leonie's absence. That's why they're not comparable to D-D. Although the two of them together I very much doubt that they'll do anything out of the ordinary with Clarice and Sean. By the way, the best thing Clarice and Sean can do currently, get out of there because nothing is going to happen!

They should hang out with isa&bart more

• Like 1