Leonie & Barney (2019) Part #2

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well they're definitely fucking. You can hear them from the other cams. Doesn't sound like he's doing that good of a job though.

This fucking sucks - if it turns out the guests did turn off the bedroom cams they shouldn't be allowed to stay at this apartment anymore.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Calvin2004 said:

This fucking sucks - if it turns out the guests did turn off the bedroom cams they shouldn't be allowed to stay at this apartment anymore.

I couldn't care less if the tenants don't even get to stay here anymore. This place is a much of a snooze fest as Gracie and Jacob.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

GTFO. For sure 👍

Correct me if I'm wrong... but the "motion detection" was still working when the cameres were offline, so.... I think the housesitters didn't turn them off. And the cuts on-off and off-on when very accurate. Maybe VHTV didn't have the "model release" to stream the fuck.

Just now, Dlinhagen said:

Correct me if I'm wrong... but the "motion detection" was still working when the cameres were offline, so.... I think the housesitters didn't turn them off. And the cuts on-off and off-on when very accurate. Maybe VHTV didn't have the "model release" to stream the fuck.

Doubt that was the case, they were naked and fooling around in the living room beforehand.  I think they did it deliberately.

• Like 1