Leonie & Barney (2019) Part #2

1 hour ago, Gudari said:

I'm so glad I never see Barney again! I can't say the same about Leonie, Hopefully one day I'll come back to VH with some man who really loves her and who doesn't just love himself like this fool! By the way, my view is that the culprit in all this "scared" is the manipulative Dominessa. She gave them the opportunity to be tenants on VH and she herself dragged them out of VH as she left. Without a doubt, Dominessa has been the greatest "executioner" of these couples!

i have the same opinion of you about dominessa, all the stupid things started with her (masks wigs) and there have been a domino effect on the other couples just after and during the foursome,

for me  dominessa returned the brain of clarice leonie and isa for they leaves vh also, the result is all the four couples are gone on 48 hours the same week-end

• Like 1

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T'm surprised with all this chatter about people leaving VH.  Every day it seems someone comes and someone goes.  This site has always been about volume and stock rotation.  Rumor has it that all apartments MUST have a revolving door so so they can come and leave quickly.

There are some sites that let you get comfortable with the participants.  This is not one of them.

• Like 1

I'm happy Leonie is gone.  She was one of two apartments I had any interest in seeing.  Yea, I'll miss her for a short time.  But the reality check is I spent too much time watching VHTV and RLC.  I also do not like how couples will have sex (on a schedule) for the camera but rarely is any intimacy involved (Grace/Jacob is the perfect example).  It's time to move on. Life is short.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
On 11/1/2019 at 4:43 PM, Kingbanks said:

Now that isa&bart and minnie&jackson have left 

I wonder what happens to leonie&barney and clarice&sean 

That dont have any friends that they mingle with on camera besides each other and the other couple's that left so ...

The clock is ticking on them now🤷🏾‍♂️

Do you have any idea where are Isa and Bart ? Some other sites ? Thanks !

• 1 year later...