Amy3

JabbathCaps

Basically, the VHTV forums have become nothing but whatever Jabbath wants it to be. He has been deputized by the moderators here to report any speech that he deems bad for the forums. Then, the moderators come in and do his bidding, so that they don't have to do anything. Their job is make sure that they don't have to do anything. Peace and quiet at the expense of an open forum. Jabbath knows this and uses it to has advantage in order to silence me and anyone else who dares have badspeak, especially if that badspeech is directed towards his tenant friends. Pussy! Enjoy your lameΒ  ass, vanilla, JabbathCaps nest. BTW, you can always tell which tenants are friends with him. How? He's nice to them. If there is one thing a tenant or manager should do right away after joining, it's become friends with Jabbath.Β  It's all they have to do to sway traffic towards them, gain insight into what VHTV is doing from the inside and gain protection from badspeak.

There was one main point to me coming back here and that was to prove to Jabbath that he did intend to be the Savior of this forum. You see, he didn't believe me, he thought he was just an independent guy posting his thoughts in a forum, and so I sought to prove it to him and prove it, I did. Indeed, we are all his subjects and he is the one who dictates what is good and bad throughout the land. Checkmate Savior!

• Like 4

BTW!! Here is my badge of dishonor that I received the other day at the request of the Savior for my bad behavior. Waldi and Robwin, and I were having a conversation about cam performances in Pamela and Joseph's place and out of no where Jabs decides to infiltrate our conversation. Mind you this is a forum that he only posts negative comments about because of their cams shows. So, we go backΒ  and forth and then he calls in StnCld to save the forums from our badspeak.Β  I was on a flight to Boston for 5 hours and when I got off the plane, I posted a comment in retort of it all and for that I got this!Β 

I wear this with pride!

image.png.b1f8b848ae38e2e19374ad0a03b7c7d3.png

• Like 2

Told you! JabbathCaps strikes again and the mods swoop in to do his bidding. And I always thought post counts mattered to a forum. Well, they do, of course, and I no doubt have generated a great many of them. Like I said the job of the moderators here is to make sure they have nothing to do. Because of that Jabs and company get their way every time. Reports? Yeah right, you mean the army of fake accounts. You guys don't value freedom of speech and an open exchange of ideas. You serve the Savior, Jabbath and do his will cause you're a bunch of lazy ass pussies if the truth be told.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Told you! JabbathCaps strikes again and the mods swoop in to do his bidding. And I always thought post counts mattered to a forum. Well, they do, of course, and I no doubt have generated a great many of them. Like I said the job of the moderators here is to make sure they have nothing to do. Because of that Jabs and company get their way every time. Reports? Yeah right, you mean the army of fake accounts. You guys don't value freedom of speech and an open exchange of ideas. You serve the Savior, Jabbath and do his will cause you're a bunch of lazy ass pussies if the truth be told.

You couldn't be more wrong. I am not lazy, as I have a full time job and Moderate 3 forums. I have 3 Grown Boys that I raised by myself after my wife passed away,Β  when they were 10, 8 and 7, I now have 4 grandchildren who adore and spend as much time as possible with, I also run my own consulting business. BTW Since you think we are so lazy, I also take care of my 89 year old mother and share that responsibility withΒ  my sister.

YOU know nothing of the Moderators on this forum, and your post is nothing more than speculation, of which,Β  you would be one of the TOP posters on theΒ  Forum.

Carry on with your imagination and speculation !!!! Maybe you should have been a fantasy writer.

Yay! You have a busy life outside of cc. I think you made my point actually.Β 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yay! You have a busy life outside of cc. I think you made my point actually.Β 

Always have to have the last word in every single conversation for over a couple years now. That is not a contributor, but a dictator. So I would ask you which are you ? A dictator that tries to control the threads, or are you a contributor, one makes the forum better ?

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Always have to have the last word in every single conversation for over a couple years now. That is not a contributor, but a dictator. So I would ask you which are you ? A dictator that tries to control the threads, or are you a contributor, one makes the forum better ?

Seriously! I've posted over 30k posts in every which way possible. I've generated thousand of conversations and discussions in these forums. I never claimed to be a dictator. I've always been a contributor, but because the things I have to say aren't taken well by Jabbath and co, you guys take his side. So, who again is the dictator here? It sure the fuck isn't me.Β 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Seriously! I've posted over 30k posts in every which way possible. I've generated thousand of conversations and discussions in these forums. I never claimed to be a dictator. I've always been a contributor, but because the things I have to say aren't taken well by Jabbath and co, you guys take his side. So, who again is the dictator here? It sure the fuck isn't me.Β 

It most certainly is you amy, and you try to dominate any conversation you disagree with. I likeΒ  how made it look like you didn't deserved your so called badge of honor, but your story as to why it happened is just a bit skewed as usual towards your very narrow minded point of view.

Disobeying the rules as posted and Disrespecting a Moderator or in this case the Forum Administrator got you the waning as it was described you in the warning and in personal PM. BTW I think you my point actually !!!Β πŸ˜‰Β Now I have to take my lazy ass to other parts of this very busy forum and do what I do best. Clean up the messes and take out the trash.

It's very clear to me that you guys deputised Jabbath to patrol the forums to keep the peace. I know how that works because I've been asked by you guys to do it to. All of the posts where he calls in the big gun stncld is to spare the forums badspeak that's he doing his duty as assigned by you guys. It's not that you guys really care what's being said, you just don't want to have to be dealing with tickets. As I see it that gives all the power people need to shut other people up and it works like a charm. It's stupid that you guys fall for it. Posts matter and no one here creates them at the rate that I have over the last 3 years.Β  So, keep being Jabs bitch and doing what he wants you guys to do and watch your forum turn into a boring, lame ass, vanilla, kindergarten thinking, rag that it will become.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It most certainly is you amy, and you try to dominate any conversation you disagree with. I likeΒ  how made it look like you didn't deserved your so called badge of honor, but your story as to why it happened is just a bit skewed as usual towards your very narrow minded point of view.

Disobeying the rules as posted and Disrespecting a Moderator or in this case the Forum Administrator got you the waning as it was described you in the warning and in personal PM. BTW I think you my point actually !!!Β πŸ˜‰Β Now I have to take my lazy ass to other parts of this very busy forum and do what I do best. Clean up the messes and take out the trash.

No, I don't. I post comments and people write back and then I write comments and people write back and down the road towards many, many posts we go. That's what happens. But, whenever topics come up that go against Jabs model of what this place should look like he and his ilk send tickets to shut me down and like I said it works like a charm because you guys don't like dealing with tickets cause your lazy and you just assume kiss his ass than allow for a free discussion of topics beyond how cute a fucking cat is.Β 

• Like 3

Jabbath caught on to the fact I figure out how you guys deputised him and notice how he doesn't for stncld anymore. He and his henchmen of Amy3 haters do it in silence and in mass cause they know it's the easiest way to get their way.Β 

I searched the other day and there were 12 pages of the word prostitute in these forums. You guys don't care about it, it's just an excuse to shut me up and serve Jabbath and co the desire to shut me up.Β 

• Like 2

Here's one from a moderator using the term prostitute to describe someone in an apt.

Β 

• Like 1

Nice! Thx Foamy! Stncld can scold me in the forums and I can't explain my position or even better, explain why his comments about prostitutes is actually worse then what I actually said. Par for the course I would say.Β 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Here's one from a moderator using the term prostitute to describe someone in an apt.

Β 

Amy, I agree that I used this term and that I might not be due, but it must also be put back in the context of the situation at that particular time
this girl really does this job and does not really hide it, especially with the visit of control of her guardian angel and the fact that Marat gives him a big wad of money before going to serious things with her

In fact your problem is that you think you're always right and that you have all the rights, that's why you always cry scandal when we make a decision against your words

The only thing you do not understand is that we simply apply the rules dedicated to the different forums we have on camcaps, rules that may need to be re-read from time to time

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Amy, I agree that I used this term and that I might not be due, but it must also be put back in the context of the situation at that particular time
this girl really does this job and does not really hide it, especially with the visit of control of her guardian angel and the fact that Marat gives him a big wad of money before going to serious things with her

In fact your problem is that you think you're always right and that you have all the rights, that's why you always cry scandal when we make a decision against your words

The only thing you do not understand is that we simply apply the rules dedicated to the different forums we have on camcaps, rules that may need to be re-read from time to time

The point is that you rarely apply the rules unless someone sends a ticket usually. Given the heavy load of Amy3 hating people around here and the fact that you pinned a badge on Jabbath to montor badspeak in the forums, the moment I create some instability becomes the moment the army of tickets go flying to shut me up in order to preserve their concept of what HE thinks this place is supposed to be like. You guys go along with it because it makes your life easy. Thus, I can only conclude that you're his bitch and you'll do whatever he says so that you don't have to do anything. Meanwhile, someone controversial like me gets put down. Like I said the VHTV forums are JabbathCaps. What he says it should be is what it is as enforced by you.Β 

Beware anyone who thinks differently then Jabbath & Co, cause they have you on the radar. Assimilate or be reported into obedience.or end up banned, which I'm sure is coming my way soon enough.Β 

How many posts did I create for you today? How many since day 1? Go ahead and cut off the hand that feeds you.Β 

• Like 2