Clarice & Sean (2019) Part #1

Just now, jjkopite said:

Hopefully include some oral next time, it will still be within the "soft" swop parameters but as you said a nice show.

yeah, oral swap would be  hot. but I liked their show, because both couple are passionate and seems to enjoy what they are doing, which is super hot.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

C&S surprised me. This soft swapping for me came quite unexpected.

Why are you surprised?  Clarice & Sean have done the same soft swap routine several times before.  Nothing really new in this performance.  It's the same show we have seen again and again from D&D and Isa&Bart.

• Like 2

Just now, scotty3 said:

Why are you surprised?  Clarice & Sean have done the same soft swap routine several times before.  Nothing really new in this performance.  It's the same show we have seen again and again from D&D and Isa&Bart.

Wrong. Isa & Bart did already hard threesome and D&D are no more so adventorous lately. The one time Daniel fucked different girls there was a big argument after it. D&D lately are very reserved.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

C&S surprised me. This soft swapping for me came quite unexpected.

Agree. This has been a really nice surprise, thank you Clarice for your sixth sense to move the sofa, thank you Bart for you expertise (23:02 cam2) rotating for a better view. 

They like each other and today Clarice step up a level... so the BJ swap is just matter of time

For me this is top content, I'm very happy 😁, directly to hall of fame.

@jabbath1987 I disagree about Krista&Andrew joining, I&B don't have affinity with them. Stanley&Beryl would be better, but most of the times 6 is too many people.

PS: I presage some bicurious action in the future (23:09:19 cam2 and 23:10:40) 😉

• Like 1