Clarice & Sean (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Having sex for a living can leave one feeling jaded. Value and care for your sexually like it was a Faberge egg. 

Often surprises me how many of them last as long as they do to be honest. I mean having to perform sex 27/7 and multiple times each day would fuck anyone up. I know they are young but bloody hell begining to know how Condor feels :biggrin:

By the way good to see you back babe and, so far, in a calmer state :biggrin: 💜

• Like 1

Il y a 3 heures, Amy3 a dit :

Je peux vous dire avec certitude que les locataires qui sont dans le jeu tease de swap s'inquiètent sérieusement à faire l'acte. Non pas parce qu'ils ont peur d'échanger, c'est parce qu'ils ont peur le public ne les regarder quand ils échangent. Il est une crainte légitime. En fin de compte on doit sortir de la porte avec leur propre tête dans leurs mains. 

In fact the tenants do not interest me too much (except exception but it was before!), It is the guests who interest me. Girls especially.

• Like 1

Often, when someone speaks of the past with nostalgia and enthusiasm, we answer him; you're old-fashioned, old thing, it's the present that's important, ...
Regarding music, for example, I was surprised to see on Youtube the reactions of young people (rap, hip hop, ..) discovering Pink floyd, the Beatles, Led zep, ... When it's better, it's better !!!!