Clarice & Sean (2019) Part #1

17 minutes ago, Just In said:

And all because it's that VHTV's fault for all the problems and that James who is the devil and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on and so on.

Hey Just pal,don't bite eh!!!!!!!

We are mature adults who can choose when,where and how we spend our money.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hey Just pal,don't bite eh!!!!!!!

We are mature adults who can choose when,where and how we spend our money.

yes and in this moment my money stay in my bank, VHTV or RLC  this is the same thing right now so boringggggg, not a good period for both sites

baddest rank traffic ever i saw for RLC:

Capture-2019-10-24-15-20-07-255.jpg

and same thing for VHTV:

Capture-2019-10-24-15-22-12-544.jpg

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

yes and in this moment my money stay in my bank, VHTV or RLC  this is the same thing right now so boringggggg, not a good period for both sites

baddest rank traffic ever i saw for RLC:

and same thing for VHTV:

On RLC i think it's the result of passing from 25-26 apartments to 11 where they rotate almost all the tenants every 2-3 months
VHTV already had lowest numbers then that.. But i believe this is influenced by reducing free cams. Even that could be a reality doesn't mean directly less subscribers. Was the opposite that happened with Spygasm because they had all their cams (except wc) open for free public

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

On RLC i think it's the result of passing from 25-26 apartments to 11 where they rotate almost all the tenants every 2-3 months
VHTV already had lowest numbers then that.. But i believe this is influenced by reducing free cams. Even that could be a reality doesn't mean directly less subscribers. Was the opposite that happened with Spygasm because they had all their cams (except wc) open for free public

yes but for me it's a sign, less traffic = less potential suscribers and  the big problem of rlc since they lost many apartments is the lack of new apartments during the last months, seems they have no money for the moment for invest in new places

• Like 2

1 hour ago, firewall said:

yes but for me it's a sign, less traffic = less potential suscribers and  the big problem of rlc since they lost many apartments is the lack of new apartments during the last months, seems they have no money for the moment for invest in new places

They haven't had a permanent new couple in over 5 months. They brought back Leora 2 months ago but she's single and they brought back Lana/Robert last month but they are temporary and Leora and Lana/Robert are both recycled. Meanwhile, they have girls ready to move in to Barca places the second room becomes available. I don't think they have lack of money to bring in new couples, I just don't think they care to and only want to focus on Barca apartments. It wouldn't surprise me if the next new place they opened was a new Barca place.

11 hours ago, Dlinhagen said:

I don't think they could make a memorable foursome after watching "The Shinning"... My bet is nothing will happen on this apt tonight. Zero.

It was nice to see Shining with the great Jack Nicholson again.
Who knows what movie will be tomorrow?
I hope there is a good film also in Daniel & Dominessa apt. and in Melissa and Sergio apt.
At least we pay to see something ...!