Clarice & Sean (2019) Part #1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wrong. Isa & Bart did already hard threesome and D&D are no more so adventorous lately. The one time Daniel fucked different girls there was a big argument after it. D&D lately are very reserved.

I know it is your job to be a shill for VH but it is simply false to claim that this event is anything new.  It is the same scripted party we have seen many times now across other houses in this group.   Obviously this production model works well and gets views.   I have no problem if viewers find it entertaining but let's be honest as to what it is.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, scotty3 said:

I know it is your job to be a shill for VH but it is simply false to claim that this event is anything new.  It is the same scripted party we have seen many times now across other houses in this group.   Obviously this production model works well and gets views.   I have no problem if viewers find it entertaining but let's be honest as to what it is.

Wrong again. You did not even try to prove the points I said wrong. Instead you call me things I am clearly not. 

Come on! Both couples know there will be sexual activities today, a jacuzzi bath and air matress to play with oil, I agree that was "scripted" if you want to call it. But here finishes the script. Because the script we've seen for the other parties is couples fucking next to each other like robots and then you play a little with my tits and ok it's over, nobody comes.

These two guys fucked like they wanted to fuck and to get pleasure and then to their home. If Sean was following a script, give that man an Oscar

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dlinhagen said:

Come on! Both couples know there will be sexual activities today, a jacuzzi bath and air matress to play with oil, I agree that was "scripted" if you want to call it. But here finishes the script. Because the script we've seen for the other parties is couples fucking next to each other like robots and then you play a little with my tits and ok it's over, nobody comes.

These two guys fucked like they wanted to fuck and to get pleasure and then to their home. If Sean was following a script, give that man an Oscar

I am sure the participants had a good time.  But aside from some of the logistics - what was really different from previous get-togethers?  Like I say - I have no problem with these shows.  People clearly enjoy them but they are just planned shows.  We know how things will proceed and we know how the show will end.  That said - I will be glad to eat crow if the folks in the group really do something different.  I might even resubscribe!

22 minutes ago, Dlinhagen said:

Fully agree. Well said my friend 👍