Clarice & Sean (2019) Part #1

10 hours ago, scotty3 said:

I am sure the participants had a good time.  But aside from some of the logistics - what was really different from previous get-togethers?  Like I say - I have no problem with these shows.  People clearly enjoy them but they are just planned shows.  We know how things will proceed and we know how the show will end.  That said - I will be glad to eat crow if the folks in the group really do something different.  I might even resubscribe!

You forget that we are on a site for voyeurs and therefore it is quite normal for couples to try to do activities that increase their views.
Therefore it is logical that if C&S invite a couple they have already programmed "something".
This is valid for everyone: in 90% of cases everything is planned.
The real difference is how to interpret the script.
An example: for a while Melissa gave Sergio a blowjob every morning in bed: it became boring. Ifs he had chosen to do it standing in the kitchen or in the bathroom it would have been different and less boring and predictable.
This is my opinion.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dlinhagen said:

Come on! Both couples know there will be sexual activities today, a jacuzzi bath and air matress to play with oil, I agree that was "scripted" if you want to call it. But here finishes the script. Because the script we've seen for the other parties is couples fucking next to each other like robots and then you play a little with my tits and ok it's over, nobody comes.

These two guys fucked like they wanted to fuck and to get pleasure and then to their home. If Sean was following a script, give that man an Oscar

Congratulations. You gave a perfect explanation and I agree with you 100%.

• Like 1