Beverley & Hugo (2019) Part #1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, stanley said:

Beverley hasn't lived there full time since the apartment opened. I think she must have her own place that she lives in and sleeps at Hugo's apartment a few nights a week. The apartment should really be renamed to just Hugo.

Agree. Place should be renamed to "Hugo"

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Can someone explain to me why Leslie's name is even on this apartment? At least Beverley comes over and is active here. Leslie on the other hand....

Have no idea. Leslie never seemed very comfortable there to me. Beverley is just a guest too. She never sleeps there. 

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Have no idea. Leslie never seemed very comfortable there to me. Beverley is just a guest too. She never sleeps there. 

Granted I may not visit this place a lot but Beverley has slept there a few times.

5 minutes ago, Just In said:

Granted I may not visit this place a lot but Beverley has slept there a few times.

I would say that she stays over from time to time like a girlfriend stays over at her boyfriends house, but she doesn't there.

4 minutes ago, stanley said:

I would say that she stays over from time to time like a girlfriend stays over at her boyfriends house, but she doesn't there.

As I say I dont follow them that much so I dont really know what they are doing, for all I know is that she could be working awkward shifts at her job or you could be right. But what I have seen is Beverley asleep in the bed with Hugo more than once.