Beverley & Hugo (2019) Part #1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maitre197

I think the manager knew everything in advance. He rented Leslie for several days to present a team of participants for a large apartment.

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Now place is too big for only two people. The two are not known for wild parties at all so I guess bye bye soon.

I agree - that it time for Sina and Jules to look for new tenants.

However, if I first opened VHTV on any (or even each) of last 4 days. I would think that this is total boring project. And it`s does not deserve my time. In general, he would obviously not pass interest test. 

I’ll just note RLC even after giant torpedo - which destroyed 2/3 all site = is restored and offers better content than VHTV in last 4 days.

4j14.jpg

190916060339979739.gif

• Like 6

Hugo & Beverley seem a classic case of have a foursome with the managers as an audition to get an apartment, then turn boring once they have one. They have not had a single guest visit them since they moved in (unless you count Leslie as their guest).

• Like 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Beverley & Hugo (2019) Part #1

Goodbye Leslie'bye apartment! It's no longer in my interest and I doubt he'll change his mind in no time. Who knows... but this couple is boring and I don't understand why they don't continue with the same routine as in Sina and Jules' apartment. I want to see Beverly fucked well by another guy and Hugo fucking a very attractive girl, or a good orgy.

• Like 1

I do not understand what's going on. I thought there would be normal ogria or at least a solo + 2-3 men. I heard a little internal conflict between Leslie and Hugo&Beverly. Still sleeping together and living together is different. Maybe she will be a guest, maybe not. But I hope she will be fine.

• Like 1