Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #4

happyone

15 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

How's it working out?

You may have missed some key words in the post my friend from The Land Down Under. Such as: "if the situation were to be considered hypothetical", and "Although it may be highly unlikely, it certainly is nice to dream". Which may have been better stated as "it certainly can be nice to dream at times". Just saying mate. Either way, the privilege of observation of the intriguingly interesting and attractive woman is still quite nice.

today she has already masturbated .. and of course at an hour that most of us are working .. hahaha ...
now she thinks of me .. what she is doing now I already gave her the idea .. but it will not go much further than she does now ... I don't think it will get hot for a moment ... but I will keep looking ...
I never hit anything .. hahaha

It has seemed to be both quite intriguingly interesting as well as quite nice to be made aware that a little friend of which may have been acquired a short time after arrival at the newer residence, seems to have been being invited out to assist in some of the playtime and feeding sessions of the kitty and kitty's neighbor related to the appealingly attractive and at times quite sensual woman. Although it seems that some of the occasions may have certainly been quite interesting and appealing to have been privileged to have observed, it has seemed to have rekindled an additional curiosity of which may be related to some of the occasions. A curiosity has existed as to whether or not there may ever be any possibility of urge or desire of fantasy of the gorgeous woman in holding her magnificent and beautiful legs up and back while having a similar occasion of having invited out a little friend to assist in taking turns in both playing with and feeding a certain kitty and a certain kitty's neighbor until they are all quite full and contented and satisfied. Most realize that kitty's really love to purr when they are being shown enough attention and being contented and satisfied.