B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 September #2

Sofie has taught these girls well. And I see Naomi and Fiby have been top cam quite a lot today. So sad that people make them top cam. I really like both of them but don't enjoy all the shows just to get top cam so I just watch the thumbnails and wish others would do the same. Even when there is no one else around I watch something else and occasionally look at the thumbnails.

Fiby home at 0540 or so from her Real Life. No arm band so not sure she went to a club. And as usually she washed her feet in the bathroom sink so beach something maybe? And it's strange because she usually eats a rather large meal (for her anyway) when she gets home. Took her clothes off (except panties) near the balcony and hung them out there.

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Fiby home at 0540 or so from her Real Life. No arm band so not sure she went to a club. And as usually she washed her feet in the bathroom sink so beach something maybe? And it's strange because she usually eats a rather large meal (for her anyway) when she gets home. Took her clothes off (except panties) near the balcony and hung them out there.

She did.. That was the first thing she did when she got home
Put on the frying pan and kettle and eat it 0544 at the LR table 😉 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

She did.. That was the first thing she did when she got home
Put on the frying pan and kettle and eat it 0544 at the LR table 😉 

And why it is strange to me is what man would take a woman out and perhaps have sex with her without feeding her a nice meal. As I stated she did not have any arm band on so I doubt she went to a club. Let me be blunt.. if she is meeting a man he must be a bit of an asshole for not feeding her. And she did not take a shower last night.

38 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And why it is strange to me is what man would take a woman out and perhaps have sex with her without feeding her a nice meal. As I stated she did not have any arm band on so I doubt she went to a club. Let me be blunt.. if she is meeting a man he must be a bit of an asshole for not feeding her. And she did not take a shower last night.

You ever heard of a booty call??