B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 September #2

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sadly she will return for anotehr wonderful three,four months..seems she is in her final two weeks..the phants dude final event,show must be hapenning soon.

don't worry her four months for the next summer are already reserved, rlc is a good plan for her she have 4 months of vacation in spain during the summer and paid who can refuse that...

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

like i told someone the other day, might have even been you I can't remember.  if she wanted you to see something, you would have already seen it by now.

she is as worthless as her other two roommates .and as we all have seen she acts just like ..THE MOST WORTHLESS GIRL TO EVER BE ON RLC SOFIE.she does every thing that we all have seen from SOFIE...……….TIME TO SEND ALL THREE HOME .and  never ever have them back on RLC...if they want to be in Barcelona. let their clients that they seem to be there for .pay for them to stay in Barcelona..seeing all time time they are away from apt....

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Fiby bating standing up in the tub, which means we can't see anything.

The only reason she did that was she will be out of the apartment all night again and most likely will not return until long after the sun comes up. Once a party girl always a party girl.

• Like 1

Just now, bud2966 said:

she is as worthless as her other two roommates .and as we all have seen she acts just like ..THE MOST WORTHLESS GIRL TO EVER BE ON RLC SOFIE.she does every thing that we all have seen from SOFIE...……….TIME TO SEND ALL THREE HOME .and  never ever have them back on RLC...if they want to be in Barcelona. let their clients that they seem to be there for .pay for them to stay in Barcelona..seeing all time time they are away from apt....

I couldn't agree more Bud!

• Like 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

The only reason she did that was she will be out of the apartment all night again and most likely will not return until long after the sun comes up. Once a party girl always a party girl.

let me clean that up for you.......Once a party _ _ _ _ always a party _ _ _ _!