B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 September #2

Just now, youyou23 said:

Fiby sous la douche 😍

elle est vraiment jolie mais il manque le son dans cette pièce. 

i assume you are referring to the hall shower since it doesn't have sound.....some showers have sound and some don't, the main reason the hall shower doesn't have sound if because when they snort there thin white lines they don't want anyone to know about it 🙂

9 minutes ago, youyou23 said:

Fiby sous la douche 😍

elle est vraiment jolie mais il manque le son dans cette pièce. 

there is no consistency with RLC when it comes to the sound on the cameras.  some cameras will blow you away and some cameras you need miracle ear to hear them.  some apartments have sound in the entry ways where other apartments don't.  some apartments are missing 2.5 feet of the bed when viewing it from the cameras at the foot of the bed,  others aren't quite as bad but they all cut off part of the view.  piss poor management by RLC and whoever sets up their cameras!!

• Like 2

Il y a 5 heures, keeper31 a dit :

Fiby bating standing up in the tub, which means we can't see anything.

Il y a 5 heures, bud2966 a dit :

she is as worthless as her other two roommates .and as we all have seen she acts just like ..THE MOST WORTHLESS GIRL TO EVER BE ON RLC SOFIE.she does every thing that we all have seen from SOFIE...……….TIME TO SEND ALL THREE HOME .and  never ever have them back on RLC...if they want to be in Barcelona. let their clients that they seem to be there for .pay for them to stay in Barcelona..seeing all time time they are away from apt....

Il y a 5 heures, Thestarider a dit :

The only reason she did that was she will be out of the apartment all night again and most likely will not return until long after the sun comes up. Once a party girl always a party girl.

Well, when she was at B4 I already said she isn't for this project but some of the guys here insisted or believed that she would come good.

It is strange how some people who are on RLC for years take so long to 'see through' such girls and their antics.

Probably RLC is pleased with her 'performances', probably she has many fans but she is just another girl who shows nothing.

I don't follow her replays closely but I am quite sure she does not orgasm but that is just my opinion.

I am just shocked as "Fiby the Fake" didn't leave at 3 am to go be the party girl, she must be sick or something. She is already up and on her phone at 7 am. 

Man this place will really suck once The Professor and her understudy Naughty Naomi leave, then there will be complete and total boredom with "Fiby the Faker".

30 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I am just shocked as "Fiby the Fake" didn't leave at 3 am to go be the party girl, she must be sick or something. She is already up and on her phone at 7 am. 

Man this place will really suck once The Professor and her understudy Naughty Naomi leave, then there will be complete and total boredom with "Fiby the Faker".

She back in bed.. 

(Fibys leaving next week too ) 

• Like 1