B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2

13 minutes ago, Sergio said:

certainly we are speculating on what happens, I say only, that it is a bit strange that in twenty minutes they meet guys and convince them to go up to the apartment to have sex in front of the cameras, but this is real life and in real life the girls that bring unknown guys and have sex without a condom, obviously this is the real life of RLC

nobody know when they meet them, maybe it's this morning or few days ago, who knows 

i really don't care, this is more real life than their "lesbians" shows 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

perché sei così sicuro che non abbiano mai incontrato questi ragazzi prima?

because Stella asked the boy how old he was, and before he left he asked him if he had a brother or sisters, and if they had met before, they would have brought them first

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

why are you so sure they never met these guy before ?

perhaps they will have met them before, it means that they live near them and that they have presented the certificates of not having infectious diseases, these girls are not stupid, they would not have sex without condoms, if they were not safe

13 minutes ago, Mauri said:

for those who believe they were already dating these guys, Stella just asked how old he was

They've deffinitely been fucking someone outside! If it were these two, or if they pick up new boy each time, who cares? The point is that they bring their own private life on camera! The real life action, including hookups and partying. That's what I want alot more of on RLC!

This beats the artificial shows any day!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

nobody know when they meet them, maybe it's this morning or few days ago, who knows 

i really don't care, this is more real life than their "lesbians" shows 

I say this, then I close the discussion, RLC, it must recover the customers, so it would not seem strange to me if it organized other shows in the apartments more followed by the public, that being said, the girls are abundantly adult, so of their life they do what they want

Just now, ed2 said:

They've deffinitely been fucking someone outside! If it were these two, or if they pick up new boy each time, who cares? The point is that they bring their own private life on camera! The real life action, including hookups and partying. That's what I want alot more of on RLC!

This beats the artificial shows any day!

Lol...the only thing real about this is that RLC paid these guys "real" money to show up.

3 minutes ago, Mauri said:

because Stella asked the boy how old he was, and before he left he asked him if he had a brother or sisters, and if they had met before, they would have brought them first

We are not in in 1901 anymore. In a bar or disco, sometime when you pick a girl up, this youth generation does not embarass itself with this kind of talking

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Stella, Sara, Gina, and several others are just _ _ _ _ _ _ Mauri.  the 48 hour hiatus was not an hiatus at all, they were at Gina's apartment getting their plumbing fixed so there wouldn't be any leaks in the crack!!

I kind of like your anology! Plumbing, cracks and leaks! I'd like to see that on camera. 💋

it will always make me laugh
If the girls go out, it's to get fucked outside the cameras which earns them some critics
If the girls come back from the party, then the guys are paid by RLC to fuck the girls in front of the cameras which earns them some critics
If girls do lesbian shows, then they work as camgirls for RLC which earns them some critics

The only question I ask myself is why are you still looking at this kind of site view that nothing satisfies you? and what she can do exactly? 😏

• Like 5

Just now, moos54 said:

it will always make me laugh
If the girls go out, it's to get fucked outside the cameras which earns them some critics
If the girls come back from the party, then the guys are paid by RLC to fuck the girls in front of the cameras which earns them some critics
If girls do lesbian shows, then they work as camgirls for RLC which earns them some critics

The only question I ask myself is why are you still looking at this kind of site view that nothing satisfies you? and what she can do exactly? 😏

Anyone that thinks RLC paid the guys to come over are delusional.

• Like 5