B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Jessica will become the next _ _ _ _ _ in the B1 apartment......just wait and see!

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i can't fill in the blanks. Can you elaborate ?

Since he won't fill in the blank---I will--😏

Jessica will become the next favorite in the B1 apartment.......just wait and see!!!  

• Like 1

What really amazes me is some people in here still try to demean young women who hookup with men or women and try and convince the rest of us

that they are really bad women---and even suggest derogatory names for them that is supposed to inflame us.

Thank goodness not everyone is so gullible to believe their fantasies and delusions---but alas, there are some that jump on the bandwagon.

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, mkm2222 said:

Just watching the Replays and Daaamn that what will make me renew my subscription Thank you girls for that hook ups  more plzzzz! 

That's exactly their intention hehe,Just a reminder,This thing with the dudes isn't very regular in b1..most of times is just fake lesbian stuff and fun with dudes is done outside.Basicaly what we are seing is the exception not the norm.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That's exactly their intention hehe,Just a reminder,This thing with the dudes isn't very regular in b1..most of times is just fake lesbian stuff and fun with dudes is done outside.Basicaly what we are seing is the exception not the norm.

Possible that the exception is the new norm 👍

IMO it is about time that normal activities happen in all the RLC apartments. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, happyone said:

Possible that the exception is the new norm 👍

IMO it is about time that normal activities happen in all the RLC apartments. 

Really hope you re right,in my opinion is a lot more enjoyable actualy watching(and enjoying)the things this girls mostly do outside,without cams.Would be happy with a 50/50 situation,half of times the "lesbian" stuff and other half this type of things we are seing now in b1.