B5 COV Angelina & Arnold, Nelly & Bogdan September/October #1

StnCld316

28 minutes ago, firewall said:

you can see all the difficulty rlc have for find couples for this "couples on vacation" apartment, the only solution they found is bring angelina a recycled girl and move the apartment in "girls on vacations" section this is ridiculous

RLC going backwards again

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, firewall said:

you can see all the difficulty rlc have for find couples for this "couples on vacation" apartment, the only solution they found is bring angelina a recycled girl and move the apartment in "girls on vacations" section this is ridiculous

Agree.Maybe the first sign of this was the fake couple(Asia&Hakeem)they brought,maybe they are paying less so less people avaliable your join in,in any case we are the ones screwed and think site will make less money fallowing this route,Two nice,big houses with just one resident each.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I just read this and threw up in my mouth.

bye bye couples on vacation apartment in barcelona, rlc need more couples but rlc took other decision because this is the girls of vacation apartments get more viewers they are 90 % of the time on top cams this is the problem

Just now, firewall said:

bye bye couples on vacation apartment in barcelona, rlc need more couples but rlc took other decision because this is the girls of vacation apartments get more viewers they are 90 % of the time on top cams this is the problem

It's the "goddesses,Queens" effect.Why to bother paying a couple when they just need  one girl naked parading in front of cams like she is in some fashion show.

1 minute ago, firewall said:

Not a problem for me. All this means is just a reason not to sub to RLC. I would be willing to sub again if they got some good couples in or at the very least interesting girls that aren't going to be about stupid fake lesbian shows but now I just see it as me saving money.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

plenty of cock for you in B1 at the moment :dodgy: 

With the number of girls that RLC currently has gathered in Barcelona, male visitors should actually be much more frequent. 

That with all the bullshit that's been going on in GOV for the last few months, RLC now closing a COV apartment is just plain ridiculous. What the hell is a girl doing all alone in this big apartment?

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not a problem for me. All this means is just a reason not to sub to RLC. I would be willing to sub again if they got some good couples in or at the very least interesting girls that aren't going to be about stupid fake lesbian shows but now I just see it as me saving money.

RLC is full on the losers road. So much potential simply thrown to the garbage. It's sad to see that. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's the "goddesses,Queens" effect.Why to bother paying a couple when they just need  one girl naked parading in front of cams like she is in some fashion show.

i think rlc know by the stats they have the majority of their members  watch the 'girls on vacation apartments" so there is no reason for them for not continue in this direction 

To put things in perspective VHTV have more couples,normal routines houses than rlc.If someone sayed this two,three years ago nobody would believe.We actualy can watch there four,five houses without knowing what will happen or not..how many houses can we say the same in rlc..three,four at best.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, firewall said:

i think rlc know by the stats they have the majority of their members  watch the 'girls on vacation apartments" so there is no reason for them for not continue in this direction 

There's hardly anything else. 

RLC would finally need an interesting couple. Maybe a little younger with a lot of Friends and a lot of real parties. It would also be a good idea to restart the roommate Apartment idea (and have some people  like Kristy and the Angels). 

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

To put things in perspective VHTV have more couples,normal routines houses than rlc.If someone sayed this two,three years ago nobody would believe.We actualy can watch there four,five houses without knowing what will happen or not..how many houses can we say the same in rlc..three,four at best.

I still can't believe it. One more GOV Apartment?!?

It's the same bullshit as the other GOV Apartments. The suitcase is not even unpacked and she is already half naked. Now, she will spend all her time stick her genitals into the camera.

WTF?!? Who could come up with such a stupid idea? A single Girl GOV Apartment is the last thing RLC needed now. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1