B5 COV Angelina & Arnold, Nelly & Bogdan September/October #1

On 10/24/2019 at 2:14 PM, firewall said:

me i am more curious to see how rlc will become when Leora will return in russia and if we have always no new apartments after her departure,

hope for rlc they have a plan B or the rlc traffic will continue fall

What would make sense it would be if Rlc was already looking for a new couple in the city(were Leora is)to live in that nice big house after Leora ends her time.But seems more Probrably they will put another girl alone there.I expect that they take the best solution...and do exactly the opposite🤣.

To bad the guest couple N&B brought is gone,now would be cool to see them in both bedrooms and stuff.Think that probably N&B will be the only oficial couple till they leave and new ones come,but maybe they bring guest couple or something.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, ze81 said:

To bad the guest couple N&B brought is gone,now would be cool to see them in both bedrooms and stuff.Think that probably N&B will be the only oficial couple till they leave and new ones come,but maybe they bring guest couple or something.

i hope the guest room now will not stay 6 months without any couple

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Farewell to Angelina&Arnold.

I've always been a huge fan of Angels...probably her biggest here, but I was really surprised, disappointed, and even upset by her behaviour here in B5. I always thought of her as a cool, classy girl who was in total control of her life...How wrong I was. Arny had to deal with a lot of shit these last few weeks. I don't know what he did wrong to deserve all of that, but, if he was in the wrong,  she could've handled it better. It must've been pretty bad today. they've deleted 1 hr on replay...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/24/2019 at 3:14 PM, firewall said:

me i am more curious to see how rlc will become when Leora will return in russia and if we have always no new apartments after her departure,

hope for rlc they have a plan B or the rlc traffic will continue fall

I don't think Leora is in a vacation apartment. It could also be that she is really building a life in the new city.

Maybe even with a new BF. Today a guy was very short in her apartment. 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I don't think Leora is in a vacation apartment. It could also be that she is really building a life in the new city.

Maybe even with a new BF. Today a guy was very short in her apartment. 

He's sleeping in the guestroom