Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #3

happyone

How fucking cumvienet for RLC to bring Masha's apartment back online after Eva has left the building.....I say it was planned on their part and agree with Harley on this issue, the members just got a royal screwing by RLC in this instance. !!!!!! RLC and their smoke and mirrors (BS) at the members expense. I have to really consider my options as to which online voyeur communities I wish to participate. Honesty and good relations with good members service is extremely important in any business venture.  RLC could care less about Honesty, Truth, Members Relations, and Good Support or Service for it's members.

After almost 7 years and well over 5 grand.... I feel like we took it up the ass on this one for sure.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Sailor Jupiter posted in last shutdown thread......."Masha still shares videos on her social networks where she shows up with candles and complaining about the blackout"

Please for the love of something, anything, you don't believe any of what she posted on her social networks.  she was just baiting you and you took the bait!!

After the excitement of the last days, the normal process takes place in this apartment
but Masha will come up with something to keep her apartment in the discussion

Too bad that we could not see Eva and Boy, for whatever reason, the rest of the time
we were shown only the first half, they had certainly come up with a lot.

It was nice to see Eva again. After your breakup, she is now looking for her own way. It certainly was not easy and left its mark. But it was right.
I hope she comes back to visit. Good luck until then.❤️❤️

Il y a 7 heures, Thestarider a dit :

Comment putain cumvienet pour RLC apporter l'appartement de Masha retour en ligne après Eva a quitté le bâtiment ..... je dis qu'il était prévu de leur part et d' accord avec Harley sur cette question, les membres vient d' avoir une visseuse royale par RLC dans ce cas . !!!!!! RLC et leur fumée et des miroirs (BS) au détriment des membres. Je dois vraiment considérer mes options auxquelles les communautés en ligne voyeur Je souhaite participer. L' honnêteté et de bonnes relations avec un bon service de membres est extrêmement important dans toute entreprise. RLC se fout de l' honnêteté, la vérité, les relations membres, et un bon support ou service pour ses membres.

Après près de 7 ans et plus de 5 grands .... Je me sens comme nous l'avons pris le cul sur celui-ci pour vous.

Merci  de votre commentaire audacieux 

• Like 1