B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #3

Just now, mkm2222 said:

watching the replays of that full of fucking night and I catch that moment when music Vol down in LR and Jessica heard loud moaning of Sara
Damn that hilarious
lol 

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/11_2?ts=1568336879&from=share

I like the current mood in the apartment. That's how it can look when the girls bring some of their lives into the apartment. 

Now the only question is whether it is enough to send RLC money again. It could be that Stella and Sara move out and RLC simply casted twi two show girls instead without real life. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I always expect that the moderator who canceled my comment has the balls, to show himself, I swear that I don't do anything, now it's connected to the moment in which Sara and Stella are moved to the "couples on vacation" section, at least I, if I look "girls on vacation" I do not want to see cocks, this is ridiculous, I hope that at least bring new subscribers to RLC, so they have more money to invest in new girls

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I like the current mood in the apartment. That's how it can look when the girls bring some of their lives into the apartment. 

Now the only question is whether it is enough to send RLC money again. It could be that Stella and Sara move out and RLC simply casted twi two show girls instead without real life. 

keep talking about real life, but for you real life is bringing two idiots into an apartment and getting fucked for hours, to make money?

• Like 1

Just now, Sergio said:

keep talking about real life, but for you real life is bringing two idiots into an apartment and getting fucked for hours, to make money?

Real or not real life i dont care so much, but RLC finally figured that they need one apartment at least for fucking and not Lesbian masturbate shows 
that's what brings me back to watch RLC  

• Like 1

Just now, Sergio said:

Anything is better than this speudo lesbian shows.

It seems the girls like this guys. It ist not only for the camera. Sure, it could be much more realistic, but at least it is a step in the Right direction.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mkm2222 said:

watching the replays of that full of fucking night and I catch that moment when music Vol down in LR and Jessica heard loud moaning of Sara
Damn that hilarious
lol 

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/11_2?ts=1568336879&from=share

No privacy 😀

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

Agree,feels more real than the usual stuff(massages,paintings etc).shouldnt be an exception but an pretty usual things,but that's how Rlc works and show girls like Sophie etc return and return.

Rlc should move Sara & Stella into an apt of their own with their two local hired hands so they can shag each other senseless to make room for some fresh talent at b-1. Might allow Jess to become better acquainted with new better girls and not be playing Cinderella and clearing up after S&S all the time 👧

• Like 2

it's funny how someone posted that Jess didn't like the guys that S&S had at the house but she has partied with them until 4 & 5 in the morning 2 nights in a row and even played some kind of sex game with them.  i think most of you are way out in left field when it comes to Jess and what kind of girl she really is, and i'll just leave it at that.

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it's funny how someone posted that Jess didn't like the guys that S&S had at the house but she has partied with them until 4 & 5 in the morning 2 nights in a row and even played some kind of sex game with them.  i think most of you are way out in left field when it comes to Jess and what kind of girl she really is, and i'll just leave it at that.

You're right she seems to get along with the guys, but it doenst make me want to have them more around though.