B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #3

1 hour ago, firewall said:

i know the Emoji at the end but when you start your text with "pure speculation" you can understand also my reaction because it's not the first time recently you have this word with me this is why i don't know if it's serious or not at the end,

i do humour regulary on the forum also but there is different type of humours and i can't say i like this one

I've read Naga almost every day for 2.5 years, and I still don't get Naga's humour. To me it looks like normal sentences with an 😏. It might as well be: "My dog has 4 legs 😏", that's how Naga's humour often feels to me. :huh:

• Like 3

Just now, piedpiper1968 said:

Just after he noticed the broken condom he said to her "Baby" then she said "what" and he said "condom broke" she said "what" and he said again "condom broke' and she immediately sat up turned to him and said "fuck". I think her period just ended and if she is regular (this is a big point) then she has a few days where she is safer.

and as you can see she refuses to be penetrate  now, he tried two times to fuck her but she refuses now

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I've read Naga almost every day for 2.5 years, and I still don't get Naga's humour. To me it looks like normal sentences with an 😏. It might as well be: "My dog has 4 legs 😏", that's how Naga's humour often feels to me. :huh:

rolling laughter emoticon

That's really funny--especially when he responded to the person who just said

"My dog has 3 legs" 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Just after he noticed the broken condom he said to her "Baby" then she said "what" and he said "condom broke" she said "what" and he said again "condom broke' and she immediately sat up turned to him and said "fuck". I think her period just ended and if she is regular (this is a big point) then she has a few days where she is safer.

What is it I hear you invented this story.  You should know by now that when a condum breaks during sex the girl starts to fart and piss all over and can't stop for 5 min. That is a fact you need to look up before you make up stories.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

What is it I hear you invented this story.  You should know by now that when a condum breaks during sex the girl starts to fart and piss all over and can't stop for 5 min. That is a fact you need to look up before you make up stories.

Not sure if you were joking but I watched and listened on replay. Not made up. Happened just as I stated.

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

No one has invented anything here. It happened, the condom broke! Naga made a joke about it, firewall took it serious. That's the story.

17 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

If that really happened though, I'd love to see alot more condoms breaking! Maybe Gina just had alot of condoms broken on her. 😜❤️

I like the interaction between Sara and her fuck buddy. They really get along well. Even after the accident they cuddled and even fucked bareback at 1330 with him trying to come in her mouth unsuccessfully but got it on her chest and around her mouth then he even licked it off around her mouth.

• Like 1