Middle East War Reporting

itsme

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It would surprise me if they already have some Super Cells in the US already. They're just sitting quiet not to draw anyone's attention toward them.  They've let countless Iranians in the US over the Years they don't know of who is capable of doing what.

Iran does have super cells in the U.S.A obama let over a million muslim that weren't vetted into the U.S.A

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I'm sure that Iran will find a way to kill many innocent people all over the world, BUT, if they decide to pursue this, in the end, the final result will be the leaders of Iran getting pulled out of spider holes and hanged. The only hope Iran has is to drag Russia into the conflict and so far they don't seem to be interested in that. Iran is quite isolated. They would do well to stand down and live to chant Death to America another day.

I fear you are right. They are known for financing terror all over the world and also having people there helping with attacks. Today they announced they will deem the US troops now as terrorists. First of all this is complete nonsense. Even when they were in war with the USA they have to stick to the Geneva convention and treat enemy soldiers accordingly. You know I am not happy with the US behavior in the middle east but Iran is clearly overexaggerating it here. 

The bad thing is with the killing of the general the Iran might achieve what they always wanted: Removal of the US troops from Iraq. Trump did not think this through. It is called a pyrrhic victory...

• Upvote 1

Iran has retaliated by attacking US bases in Iraq with missiles and possible air strikes using their air force.

Interesting to note that there isn't any US casualties so far, which is both strange and foretelling?

Lets see if Trump will continue his "tough guy" stance with real actions or backed down and get back to threatening Iran with tweets.

il y a 1 minute, Amy3 a dit :

If there are none, it's because the US was prepared. 

So what I am saying is that there are three scenarios here:

1. The Pentagon is hiding or delaying the release of news that there are in fact US casualties
  2. The Pentagon knew about the attacks beforehand and withdrew the troops, either the Iranians "leaked" the news to prevent an all-out war or US intelligence is deep within the Iranian power circle
  3. This is just a show retaliation move by the Iranians to get maximum media exposure to bite back at Trump, and they simply took this opportunity to take out some Iraqi bases that they intended to take out anyway
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

إذا لم يكن هناك أحد ، فذلك لأن الولايات المتحدة كانت مستعدة. 

نعم مستعده وهيه تعلم -ملاحضه القواعد ليسه عراقيه  هيه امريكه

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

What I want to know is why no USA news channel, CNN, FOX, or MSNBC are running this headline? Are you kidding me, a commercial airline crashes in Iran and there is no new coverage? Makes no sense to me. 

WWW.MSN.COM

TEHRAN, Iran — A Ukrainian airplane carrying at least 170 people crashed on Wednesday shortly after takeoff from Tehran's main airport, killing all...

EDITION.CNN.COM

A US military official has told CNN that the military did have enough early warning of the ballistic missile attack on airbases in Iraq to sound the alarm.

This explains why there are no US causalities but poor Iraq has now been dragged into the crossfire & taking causalities. 

• Upvote 1