Middle East War Reporting

itsme

EDITION.CNN.COM

Iran's missile strikes against bases in Iraq housing US troops was not a response designed to kill the most Americans possible.

I believe this is so too, Iran is not that silly to declare an all-out war on the US because they killed a military commander who planned attacks on US troops and assets.

If the US attacked an Iranian city and killed innocent citizens and Trump did what he did, an all-out war may break out but I don't think it applies for this incident.

15 minutes ago, SierraTM said:
EDITION.CNN.COM

Iran's missile strikes against bases in Iraq housing US troops was not a response designed to kill the most Americans possible.

I believe this is so too, Iran is not that silly to declare an all-out war on the US because they killed a military commander who planned attacks on US troops and assets.

If the US attacked an Iranian city and killed innocent citizens and Trump did what he did, an all-out war may break out but I don't think it applies for this incident.

There was No Casualties or anything. I don't think the Missiles went directly into the Base but just on the outskirts.  It just makes the Iraqi Government come to s faster conclusion to expel all Foreign Troops out of Iraq.  Trudeau has already started to move  the 500 Canadian Troops to Kuwait.  They be coming back home soon.

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There was No Casualties or anything. I don't think the Missiles went directly into the Base but just on the outskirts.  It just makes the Iraqi Government come to s faster conclusion to expel all Foreign Troops out of Iraq.  Trudeau has already started to move  the 500 Canadian Troops to Kuwait.  They be coming back home soon.

Canadian troops don't do anything anyway.  The luckiest thing for the Iranians last night is that they killed no Americans.  

8 hours ago, SierraTM said:
EDITION.CNN.COM

Bottom line for President Trump to this whole thing is, we will not allow Iran to have nuclear weapons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Almost looks like #2 to me. If it was #1, Trump would have retaliated, I have no doubt about that. #3 is possible as well, but it depends on the actual damage which is not clear yet. I think it is clear that the leaders rather like their cushy thrones and they don't want to lose them. Death to America, yeah right! If there is no war, they will go back to their terrorist activities and seedy attempts to bred hatred of the west.

Maybe there were no American casualties because Khamenei didn't want to end up like his his favorite terrorist general. 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Iran has retaliated by attacking US bases in Iraq with missiles and possible air strikes using their air force.

Interesting to note that there isn't any US casualties so far, which is both strange and foretelling?

Lets see if Trump will continue his "tough guy" stance with real actions or backed down and get back to threatening Iran with tweets.

Probably stand by his original promise, IRAN WILL NEVER HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS.  That's what this whole thing is about.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Canadian troops don't do anything anyway.  The luckiest thing for the Iranians last night is that they killed no Americans.  

Canadians were there to Train the Iraqi Forces.   Now the Iraqi's can look after it themselves. 

Nothing went directly into the Bases it was al on the outside.  It was just a Preemptive warning.   

17 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If more wars were fought where generals and national leaders are the targets rather than lower level soldiers maybe nations wouldn't be so willing to go to war.

If others would keep their nose out of other Nations business also helps prevent wars.  

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Probably stand by his original promise, IRAN WILL NEVER HAVE NUCLEAR WEAPONS.  That's what this whole thing is about.

Everything was quiet in Iran.  A Nuclear Deal was signed until Trump came along and fucked the whole thing up.  

He only did it because it was a Deal done by Barak Obama and other Nations and Trump never liked anything Obama had done.  Just think after Trumps Presidency is done someone will come along and undo some of the things Trump has done.  Trump either has 10 Months left or 4 Years and 10 Months.  Most of the World is counting on 10 Months.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Everything was quiet in Iran.  A Nuclear Deal was signed until Trump came along and fucked the whole thing up.  

He only did it because it was a Deal done by Barak Obama and other Nations and Trump never liked anything Obama had done.  Just think after Trumps Presidency is done someone will come along and undo some of the things Trump has done.  Trump either has 10 Months left or 4 Years and 10 Months.  Most of the World is counting on 10 Months.  :biggrin:

The nuclear deal signed by stupid Barack Obama wasn't worth the paper it was written on . Thank God the U.S. doesn't have someone in charge like the stupid ass wimpy girly man leader of Canada.