Middle East War Reporting

itsme

President Trump backed away from further military confrontation with Iran on Wednesday after a barrage of missiles fired at American troops killed no one and Tehran indicated that would be the end of its retaliation for the killing of a top general.

Now they can say the World is a bit Safer for the time being. 

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

President Trump backed away from further military confrontation with Iran on Wednesday after a barrage of missiles fired at American troops killed no one and Tehran indicated that would be the end of its retaliation for the killing of a top general.

Now they can say the World is a bit Safer for the time being. 

Suppose you could argue that they chickened out eh.

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not if he wins it before the election. So far, Trump has managed to kill one of the most prominant Iranian terrorist with not so much as one American death and an apparent stand down by Iran. If things settle, this will be his crowning achievment no one thought possible. I think the Iranian leaders realized that if they pursued this war, they would find thier heads on pikes. Much better life chanting Death to America. I'm sure though that they will continue to sevice the terrorist market around the world though. They are evil and should be crushed!

It will be his crowning achievement but if any type of conflict breaks out between now and November taking America to War it could be a different outcome for him.  And we know most Americans do not want or support another war and neither does any other Nation.

Now all Trump needs to learn is know when to keep his Yap Shut and get off that Fucking Twitter.     175787309_NoTwitter.png.4ba4fbb5e3f355284f4828a2dac4b0a8.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Here is Lindsay O. Graham before he became Two Faced and dragged the rest of the GOP along with him. 

Now I see your free internet news--CNN far left wing cable network . No wonder you are watching and listening to left wing bias as is most of the major news agencies in the USA.  

Try 

for a different perspective.  

49 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Suppose you could argue that they chickened out eh.

I wouldn't say they chickened out.  It's likely not the last America will hear from them. Their next step is likely Cyber Warfare. No lives can be lost going at it that way. They'll just cripple the Private Sectors and play havoc with the Markets.  :biggrin:

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I wouldn't say they chickened out.  It's likely not the last America will hear from them. Their next step is likely Cyber Warfare. No lives can be lost going at it that way. They'll just cripple the Private Sectors and play havoc with the Markets.  :biggrin:

Well they fired all those missiles at basically blank targets as I think the penny may have dropped that if they did cause serious death to americans Trump would no doubt really bomb them to hell and back. He may be a bit of a loose cannon but diplomacy as we know it means nothing to those maniacs. The big stick is what they only understand I think however unpopular it may be with our self righteous politicians.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well they fired all those missiles at basically blank targets as I think the penny may have dropped that if they did cause serious death to americans Trump would no doubt really bomb them to hell and back. He may be a bit of a loose cannon but diplomacy as we know it means nothing to those maniacs. The big stick is what they only understand I think however unpopular it may be with our self righteous politicians.

I think it will take more than diplomacy to solve this.  It should be quiet for a little while.  Once it seems the dust has settled then they'll come along with another surprise. 

• Upvote 1