Middle East War Reporting

itsme

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Nice intellectual comment you just had. But when it comes to the real world I do not want mentally unstable people like the religious leaders of Iran nor Kim of North Korea with nuclear weapons and the ability to deliver them anywhere in the world with ICBMs.

Wouldn't call myself an intellectual but hey ho. Yes but you have to ask yourself why would they want to deliver nuclear weapons anywhere in the world. If the west had just left them alone and let them splat the fuck out of each other then fine let them. But no, we had to interfere and this goes back decades and decades. The only reason was we needed their oil then and many still do. Pandora has been let out of her box and will be very difficult to put back in now, if not impossible. Great future eh, what with climate change it's a real fucked up world. By the way happy new year 😁👍 as long as it lasts eh.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

we will just bomb his nation into the stone age ( even though they are almost already there because Kim cares nothing about his people)

Well that is true. Might be even a promotion for him 😉

I think Kim is a thread to world peace and I do not think acting like Trump does will lead to success. However when he succeeds this way without any war I will be really impressed.

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Trump is much more stable and intelligent than you could ever understand. Much more intelligent than any European leader. Again, you are so naive. 

I am not naive. I just have a different opinion than you. 

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Wouldn't call myself an intellectual but hey ho. Yes but you have to ask yourself why would they want to deliver nuclear weapons anywhere in the world. If the west had just left them alone and let them splat the fuck out of each other then fine let them. But no, we had to interfere and this goes back decades and decades. The only reason was we needed their oil then and many still do. Pandora has been let out of her box and will be very difficult to put back in now, if not impossible. Great future eh, what with climate change it's a real fucked up world. By the way happy new year 😁👍 as long as it lasts eh.

You need to understand the religion of the leaders of Iran. They believe it is their obligation to make the rest of the world conform to their version of Islam 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well I think it is still not to late stopping putting oil into the fire. But that must be done together with all nations (USA, China, Russia, EU) Only the USA will make it worse.

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You need to understand the religion of the leaders of Iran. They believe it is their obligation to make the rest of the world conform to their version of Islam 

That is right. And now tell me why they are in power?

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That is right. And now tell me why they are in power?

Because they overthrew the Shah who was repressive, but do these new leaders treat the people of Iran any better than the Shah did? And when the Shah was in power Iran was not a threat to the stability of the Middle East.

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

32. And no I am not. You can't call somebody naive because he does not share your view of the world.

I am 73 and have actually been a soldier in a war and have personally seen much more history than you. So to me, your comments are very naive.