Middle East War Reporting

itsme

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Because they overthrew the Shah who was repressive, but do these new leaders treat the people of Iran any better than the Shah did? And when the Shah was in power Iran was not a threat to the stability of the Middle East.

Yes and the Shah was there because of a coup d'etat the CIA did 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

And to me yours sound really rectionary and a little stubborn. 

Not stubborn, just strong convictions. Let's just say you have a lot to learn. And the charge of being a reactionary is a charge very often used by Communists.

16 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You need to understand the religion of the leaders of Iran. They believe it is their obligation to make the rest of the world conform to their version of Islam 

Don't get me started on religion for fucks sake which is the root cause of the majority of wars. As am not going there 😁👍

• Like 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Not stubborn, just strong convictions. Let's just say you have a lot to learn. And the charge of being a reactionary is a charge very often used by Communists.

Come on stop calling me a communist. I am against communism. And no I do not have a lot to learn. I do not try to convince you. It's just a controversial talk to me. Nothing more.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

So who did he want to sell it to,Germany?  Or were the Iranian people going to drink it?

Well maybe he wanted to keep it for his people or sell to anybody else. And when he was gonna drink it. For sure none of the business of the USA 

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Don't get me started on religion for fucks sake which is the root cause of the majority of wars. As am not going there 😁👍

In order to understand the actions of Iran it is essential to understand their religion which influences everything they do.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

In order to understand the actions of Iran it is essential to understand their religion which influences everything they do.

That is true nowadays. It is a very reactonary and inhuman religion. They are stuck in the middle ages. Where the catholics went on crusades and burnt witches. 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well maybe he wanted to keep it for his people or sell to anybody else. And when he was gonna drink it. For sure none of the business of the USA 

I think you need to dig a little deeper into that history. And what were the people of Iran going to do with the oil, at time they were still riding camels.