itsme

Middle East War Reporting

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It would surprise me if they already have some Super Cells in the US already. They're just sitting quiet not to draw anyone's attention toward them.ย  They've let countless Iranians in the US over the Years they don't know of who is capable of doing what.

Iran does have super cells in the U.S.A obama let over a million muslim that weren't vetted into the U.S.A

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Iran does have super cells in the U.S.A obama let over a million muslim that weren't vetted into the U.S.A

I'm sure that Iran will find a way to kill many innocent people all over the world, BUT, if they decide to pursue this, in the end, the final result will be the leaders of Iran getting pulled out of spider holes and hanged. The only hope Iran has is to drag Russia into the conflict and so far they don't seem to be interested in that. Iran is quite isolated. They would do well to stand down and live to chant Death to America another day.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I'm sure that Iran will find a way to kill many innocent people all over the world, BUT, if they decide to pursue this, in the end, the final result will be the leaders of Iran getting pulled out of spider holes and hanged. The only hope Iran has is to drag Russia into the conflict and so far they don't seem to be interested in that. Iran is quite isolated. They would do well to stand down and live to chant Death to America another day.

I fear you are right. They are known for financing terror all over the world and also having people there helping with attacks. Today they announced they will deem the US troops now as terrorists. First of all this is complete nonsense. Even when they were in war with the USA they have to stick to the Geneva convention and treat enemy soldiers accordingly. You know I am not happy with the US behavior in the middle east but Iran is clearly overexaggerating it here.ย 

The bad thing is with the killing of the general the Iran might achieve what they always wanted: Removal of the US troops from Iraq. Trump did not think this through. It is called a pyrrhic victory...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I fear you are right. They are known for financing terror all over the world and also having people there helping with attacks. Today they announced they will deem the US troops now as terrorists. First of all this is complete nonsense. Even when they were in war with the USA they have to stick to the Geneva convention and treat enemy soldiers accordingly. You know I am not happy with the US behavior in the middle east but Iran is clearly overexaggerating it here.ย 

The bad thing is with the killing of the general the Iran might achieve what they always wanted: Removal of the US troops from Iraq. Trump did not think this through. It is called a pyrrhic victory...

I don't think there was anything to think through. We simply cannot tolerate having or embassy attacked. But, it's not just that. It has been a series of attacks against USA interests. At some point you have to punch the bully in the nose and warn them not to do it again. As for thinking it through, there is no end to it. I frankly never believed that the deal Obama made was going to actually do what he claimed it would. I watched what happened in North Korea and the same thing was going to happen again in Iran. I don't think you can negotiate with a country that trains their children to hate you and constantly makes moves to harm that country. Iran's fanatical leaders are suicidal in their ideology. I trust that it is far better to deal with them now as opposed to when they develop nuclear weapons and ICBMs. We did not ask for this.

I think most Americans would be perfectly happy to pull all of our troops out of Iraq, but not if it means a full scale takeover by Iran. In my opinion, the best option is to defeat Iran now, force regime change, allow Iran and Iraq to develop on their own provided that they are not hostile to the USA and then leave and hope for peace. I do not believe that the current Iranian regime is capable of peace. In fact I think they are largely the primary source of instability in the world. I think of it like this. If the Iranian government existed and the USA government did not, would there be peace? I think not. If the USA government existed and the Iranian government did not, would there be peace. I think so.

• Upvote 1

Big mistake Iran!ย 

I think if Iran were to attack the UAE, that will totally isolate them and the world will coalesce. Fatal mistake!

WTF? They really attacked an Iraqi airbase? They are fucked...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

WTFุŸ ู„ู‚ุฏ ู‡ุงุฌู…ูˆุง ุญู‚ู‹ุง ู‚ุงุนุฏุฉ ุฌูˆูŠุฉ ุนุฑุงู‚ูŠุฉุŸ ู‡ู… ู…ุงุฑุณ ุงู„ุฌู†ุณ ...

ู„ุงู‡ุงุฐุง ู„ูŠุณ ุตุญ ู„ุง ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุงูŠ ู‡ุฌูˆู…

• Like 1

Just now, mahdysailm said:

ู„ุงู‡ุงุฐุง ู„ูŠุณ ุตุญ ู„ุง ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุงูŠ ู‡ุฌูˆู…

They attacked an Iraqi airbase with ballistic missiles.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

WTF? They really attacked an Iraqi airbase? They are fucked...

2 of them with ballistic missiles fired from Iran. F35's are staging from the UAE. Iran has threatened the UAE. It's war!ย 

• Upvote 1

Iran has retaliated by attacking US bases in Iraq with missiles and possible air strikes using their air force.

Interesting to note that there isn't any US casualties so far, which is both strange and foretelling?

Lets see if Trump will continue his "tough guy" stance with real actions or backed down and get back to threatening Iran with tweets.

8 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Iran has retaliated by attacking US bases in Iraq with missiles and possible air strikes using their air force.

Interesting to note that there isn't any US casualties so far, which is both strange and foretelling?

Lets see if Trump will continue his "tough guy" stance with real actions or backed down and get back to threatening Iran with tweets.

If there are none, it's because the US was prepared.ย 

il y a 1 minute, Amy3 a ditย :

If there are none, it's because the US was prepared.ย 

So what I am saying is that there are threeย scenarios here:

1. The Pentagon is hiding or delaying the release of news that there are in fact US casualties
  2. The Pentagon knew about the attacks beforehand and withdrew the troops, either the Iranians "leaked" the news to prevent an all-out war or US intelligence is deep within the Iranian power circle
  3. This is just a show retaliation move by the Iranians to get maximum media exposure to bite back at Trump, and they simply took this opportunity to take out some Iraqi bases that they intended to take out anyway
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

ุฅุฐุง ู„ู… ูŠูƒู† ู‡ู†ุงูƒ ุฃุญุฏ ุŒ ูุฐู„ูƒ ู„ุฃู† ุงู„ูˆู„ุงูŠุงุช ุงู„ู…ุชุญุฏุฉ ูƒุงู†ุช ู…ุณุชุนุฏุฉ.ย 

ู†ุนู… ู…ุณุชุนุฏู‡ ูˆู‡ูŠู‡ ุชุนู„ู… -ู…ู„ุงุญุถู‡ ุงู„ู‚ูˆุงุนุฏ ู„ูŠุณู‡ ุนุฑุงู‚ูŠู‡ย  ู‡ูŠู‡ ุงู…ุฑูŠูƒู‡

• Like 1