B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #3

3 minutes ago, billiboy said:

Don't panic (not even on the Titanic) ... Nora will send her Turn Around Manager Serafima and everything will be fine!

Tbh Billi, I'd quite like to see Sera in the apt for a few days, as a guest...She's one very tidy boiler, imo...

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

This is totally off topic guys, but it just sprung to mind...Has anyone heard from @dontgetnone?....I know his health wasn't good and he appeared to be on borrowed time...☹️

End of August he wrote me that Monica will move in and will spend the time together with him until he has to leave this world. Regarding RLC and this forum he wrote "I'm kind of addicted but I will gladly give it up when Monica is with me."

This was the last time I heard of him.

• Like 4

Just now, billiboy said:

End of August he wrote me that Monica will move in and will spend the time together with him until he has to leave this world. Regarding RLC and this forum he wrote "I'm kind of addicted but I will gladly give it up when Monica is with me."

This was the last time I heard of him.

Many thanks Billi...I knew she'd moved in with him He was still posting, but less frequently. I just hope he leaves this world happy...I'm sure Monica will ease the pain for him and, whether he's still hanging on or passed away to a better place, my heart goes out to him. I hope RLC and CC helped him a little, it certainly appeared to...

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Many thanks Billi...I knew she'd moved in with him He was still posting, but less frequently. I just hope he leaves this world happy...I'm sure Monica will ease the pain for him and, whether he's still hanging on or passed away to a better place, my heart goes out to him. I hope RLC and CC helped him a little, it certainly appeared to...

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

...and if he has passed away, RIP my friend...

No better way to say it. I agree with all my heart!

• Like 4