B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #3

22 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Sofie 353 days and Megan 226 days today 🙂 (Sofie passing Nora tomorrow) 

If RLC is so desperate to bring them again (and I am afraid they will), I am voting to put Sofie, Belle and Megan together in an MOV (Matures on Vacation) apartment. :biggrin:
They definitely had their times, have obviously nothing to add and do not look motivated at all when they perform their shows (especially Sofie and Megan).
Belle was acting more vivid than the others - especially when she reached the appropriate alcohol level - and showed up with a "BF" for her latest stay, but her single performance is always the same.

I know some guys will start crying and grousing - as always - I don't want to spoil them the joy for the girls. These girls are certainly nice and I enjoyed their appearance at their first and maybe on their their second stay. After that I had seen enough of them and do prefer to see new girls in the apartments.

This is my personal oppinion and I am open and interested, to hear other oppinions, too. But I will ignore insulting comments.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, billiboy said:

If RLC is so desperate to bring them again (and I am afraid they will), I am voting to put Sofie, Belle and Megan together in an MOV (Matures on Vacation) apartment. :biggrin:

Mature isn't exactly what I'd call those 3. They could rather call it massagers and cam posers at work

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, billiboy said:

Se RLC è così disperato per portare di nuovo (e temo che sarà), voterò a mettere Sofie, Belle e Megan insieme in un MOV (Matura in vacanza) appartamento. :grande sorriso:
Hanno sicuramente avuto i loro tempi, non hanno ovviamente nulla da aggiungere e non sembrano motivati a tutti quando eseguono i loro spettacoli (soprattutto Sofie e Megan).
Belle agiva più vivo rispetto agli altri - soprattutto quando ha raggiunto il livello di alcol adeguata - e si presentò con un "BF" per il suo ultimo soggiorno, ma il suo singolo spettacolo è sempre lo stesso.

So che alcuni ragazzi cominceranno a piangere e grousing - come sempre - io non voglio rovinare loro la gioia per le ragazze. Queste ragazze sono certamente bello e mi è piaciuto il loro aspetto al loro primo e forse il loro il loro secondo soggiorno. Dopo che avevo visto abbastanza di loro e non preferiscono vedere nuove ragazze negli appartamenti.

Questo è  mio parere personale e sono aperti e interessati, di sentire altre oppinions, anche. Ma io ignorare i commenti insultanti.

Just for curios and for know, who you like?

I like Holly. She has a perfect body and innocent looks, and her pussy is very pretty and delicious, comparable to Leora´s. Too bad her bating is lazy and she does not get excited, it looks as if she was a municipal office worker (sorry for this comparison). Surprisingly she has a dildo/vibrator (probably part of the RLC contract), but it does not take her to climax, at least not today. She should see Leora´s bating and try to learn from that.

• Like 1