hahaha & co - trash here )))

gogism

7 minutes ago, gogism said:

every blah blah, direct adressings to Leora, love your ass, suck my dick, spread more, cum to/4 daddy  statements etc - should go here. Not in the general chat. Please.

Love you, guys, hehe!   🙂

let the bad boys continues on their dreams with Leora's..😉

4yuj.gif

2 hours ago, gogism said:

every blah blah, direct adressings to Leora, love your ass, suck my dick, spread more, cum to/4 daddy  statements etc - should go here. Not in the general chat. Please.

Love you, guys, hehe!   🙂

I read comments like this ... and the only thing you get is that I love my dogs more ..
if it weren't for comments like the ones we do those 4 people the chat would not exist ...
The only thing I can think of is that I am sexually repressed ... who do not have money to pay a membership of rlc .. they just go begging for video and ask for free cameras to be able to see ... and be able to comment something ..
I feel sorry for you ...

HA  HA  HA  HA   HA  HA  HA  HA

Happy to see you here, guys! 🙂

And for you, raul - I'm not trying to get anything - I want to get rid of something. Comprende?

C'mon - get your shit together and try to understand that you're annoying. Actually killing the chat with your comments, hehe.

Do you need a sub forum exclusively for you?  🙂

Cheers!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gogism said:

¡Feliz de verlos aquí, chicos! 🙂

Y para ti, Raúl, no estoy tratando de conseguir nada, quiero deshacerme de algo. Comprende?

Vamos, reúne tu mierda y trata de entender que eres molesto. En realidad matando el chat con tus comentarios, jeje.

¿Necesitas un sub foro exclusivo para ti?  🙂

¡Salud!

I understand perfectly

I feel like I am ... I like to write ...
I would like to be like you ... your silences contribute a lot to the chat.:biggrin:

• Like 1

Sorry, lad - you still don't get it. It is your contributions that make a lot of silence in the chat.  🙂

Ever heard about monologue/dialogue? Try to speak to yourself in a commone sence, try to replay to your comments...if you can, hehe! Can you?

OK, just kidding - no offence!

🙂

• Like 1

Little squirrel thinks perhaps I should slack off on the Rules in this thread if I can get approval from the Almighty Committee of Admin & Moderators. (ACAM, the controlling body of CC.)  Let the church services be held in the Church of the Goddess without such distractions. It upsets the Goddess when she read the comments (if she still does) and angers her zealots and followers until they turn into vigilantes and hang the insulting son-of-a-bitch. This results in food fights, of which we Mods hate.

Let the Church of the Goddess services continue without distractions, and post really negative comments here instead -- please.

(This is posted as a member. You may complain about this view to your heart's content for now. If you don't like Leora, GTFO or post tits, or -- at a minimum, post your bitching here, not the main Apartment Comment thread. Thank you.)

• Like 3