Leora - General Chat Topic September 2019 #6

happyone

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Enjoy her while you can. She's likely only here until sometime in November and then she'll be back in the Dark Age of Russia.

And to Paul and Eva,bet both miss her a lot,well at least Eva does,Paul not so sure😅.

• Like 2

Paz y tranquilidad. Echo de menos que leora interactue con mas gente o con su perrita, es como mirar un cuadro aunque me encante ese cuadro al final te acabas cansando de ver siempre lo mismo

Peace and tranquility. I miss that leora interacts with more people or with her dog, it's like looking at a painting although I love that painting in the end you just get tired of always seeing the same

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

Paz y tranquilidad. Echo de menos que leora interactue con mas gente o con su perrita, es como mirar un cuadro aunque me encante ese cuadro al final te acabas cansando de ver siempre lo mismo

Peace and tranquility. I miss that leora interacts with more people or with her dog, it's like looking at a painting although I love that painting in the end you just get tired of always seeing the same

And some have been repeating this for 6 years, but instead, Leora is getting higher in views. Lol

Edited by Felix75

31 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

I miss it also,was one the houses i watched more,not a lot of time but almost every day for a little,specialy because the bond Leora&Eva had,some say..who cares about the dam dog..well i care(and i see others also),but seems this situation is just temporary and she will have a "normal" life again with her family and that's nice,only sorry to not see when they joined again:(.personaly Will Just try to forget this "stage" of Leora in Rlc and remember her as before this,were she was able to be so much more than what she can be in this situation.Would be happy if in future rlc manages to get the right situation with Leora,Paul and Eva and bring them in an new house,that would be great.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I miss it also,was one the houses i watched more,not a lot of time but almost every day for a little,specialy because the bond Leora&Eva had,some say..who cares about the dam dog..well i care(and i see others also),but seems this situation is just temporary and she will have a "normal" life again with her family and that's nice,only sorry to not see when they joined again:(.personaly Will Just try to forget this "stage" of Leora in Rlc and remember her as before this,were she was able to be so much more than what she can be in this situation.Would be happy if in future rlc manages to get the right situation with Leora,Paul and Eva and bring them in an new house,that would be great.

But I'm really sorry to see Leora without Eva. Maybe she and Paul  will come later.  Transportation of animals takes time and certain documents are possible.

6 minutes ago, Felix75 said:

But I'm really sorry to see Leora without Eve.  Maybe she and Paul  will come later.  Transportation of animals takes time and certain documents are possible.

Not seing Paul moving to another country,maybe till end of year rlc manages to be able to have houses in Russia again..then would be easy.But wouldn't mind at all(actualy would like it)if Paul and Eva moved in to this house,not seing Paul doing such a thing but who knows..well to be honest..i would be satisfied if just Eva moved in with Leora,think would make things more interesting specialy in long term.Paul could visit them from time to time.