B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #4

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

But Sara is in Lalaland. !!

38 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Will Sara's guy go with Debbie.??.....................To be continued.................

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

How many hours have they gone without sleep  ??

They' re young, enjoying life. 

I wonder, if you're having fun seeing life? It almost seems as if you'd like everyone to do nothing. 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

This is what GOV should have always been. The girls are alive, have real fun, and they're bringing life back to B1. 

I've extended RLC by another month. At the latest when I read that Jessica now also had a visitor in the Apartment (at least for short), I couldn't help myself. 

Now I am curious whether RLC will continue to expand the good Approach to the other GOV apartments. 

sure, that's what we want to see, hairy asses, cocks and girls having sex with anything, even I will renew my subscription

• Like 1

Just now, Sergio said:

sure, that's what we want to see, hairy asses, cocks and girls having sex with anything, even I will renew my subscription

Honestly, the opposite is the case. Compared to the pseudo lesbian events, the relationship with the guys seems way more monogamous. 

Whatever, the most important thing in my opinion is that the girls do something not only for the camera. If you can see that they do something not only for the money, it is fun to watch. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Onestamente, è il contrario. Rispetto agli eventi pseudo lesbici, la relazione con i ragazzi sembra molto più monogama. 

Comunque sia, la cosa più importante secondo me è che le ragazze fanno qualcosa non solo per la macchina fotografica. Se vedi che fanno qualcosa non solo per i soldi, è divertente da guardare. 

hahaha, and in your opinion, isn't this for money?

Just now, Mauri said:

hahaha, and in your opinion, isn't this for money?

Money for being willing to do it in front of the camera. Not for doing something they would normaly not do. 

BTW, despite all the progress in B1 in the last weeks, it is still a very long way to go. Especially for all the girls who are used to perform only this silly pseudo lesbian shows. They quickly fall back to this behaviour, because it generates a lot of spectators without much valuable participation in the project. To really allow emotions and real life needs more overcoming. Currently none of the GOV Apartments is truly realistic. But at least in B1 there is an improvement now. 

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Soldi per essere disposti a farlo davanti alla telecamera. Non per fare qualcosa che normalmente non farebbero. 

A proposito, nonostante tutti i progressi in B1 nelle ultime settimane, è ancora una lunga strada da percorrere. Soprattutto per tutte le ragazze che sono abituate a esibirsi solo in questi stupidi spettacoli di pseudo lesbiche. Cadono rapidamente in questo comportamento, perché genera molti spettatori senza una partecipazione molto preziosa al progetto. Per consentire davvero le emozioni e la vita reale ha bisogno di più superamento. Attualmente nessuno degli appartamenti GOV è veramente realistico. Ma almeno in B1 c'è un miglioramento ora. 

do you really think that outside the cameras, they would do what you see here? lesbians, sharing the boyfriend .... etc, this does not happen in the friend reality, if it is not made for money, they would not bring boys in a house with some cameras

• Like 1

well jessica spended the night outside with the guy and she is just back home at 11.30 am this morning,

my expectation to see her having sex on camera is totally gone now,

during her first visit it's her did not want with the rlc guy and this time it's this new guy don't want it's complicated