B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #4

there are two real worlds, one is ours and the other is that of these apartments, where Maradona has sex with Sara, then, then caresses Debby, while Stella kisses her, while the other asshole caresses her and now has sex the couch, it makes me laugh, because a nice moderator has deleted my post where I say that this apartment is a brothel, you're right, it's not a brothel, it's worse

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

there are two real worlds, one is ours and the other is that of these apartments, where Maradona has sex with Sara, then, then caresses Debby, while Stella kisses her, while the other asshole caresses her and now has sex the couch, it makes me laugh, because a nice moderator has deleted my post where I say that this apartment is a brothel, you're right, it's not a brothel, it's worse

Wouldnt call it a brothel but no doubt all rlc residents and a lot of the guests(not all)are sex performers a lot of times,that have sex in cams,orgies,threesomes etc because many times(would say most of times)they are being payed for that.

il y a 3 minutes, Sergio a dit :

il y a deux mondes réels, on est la nôtre et l'autre est celle de ces appartements, où Maradona a des relations sexuelles avec Sara, puis, puis caresse Debby, tandis que Stella l'embrasse, tandis que l'autre trou du cul ses caresses et a maintenant le sexe le canapé, il me fait rire, parce qu'un gentil modérateur a supprimé mon post où je dis que cet appartement est une maison close, vous avez raison, ce n'est pas un bordel, il est pire

Pire qu'une maison close et il peut effacer le post si il veut et nous bannir aussi si il veut mais c'est la vérité 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

This is what GOV should have always been. The girls are alive, have real fun, and they're bringing life back to B1. 

I've extended RLC by another month. At the latest when I read that Jessica now also had a visitor in the Apartment (at least for short), I couldn't help myself. 

Now I am curious whether RLC will continue to expand the good Approach to the other GOV apartments. 

A great wild real life morning again! Sara and Stella are an amazing duo!

But in a GOV it will often change when the girls change. That's why I think RLC should (re-)open a new roommate apartment with a life style like this.

• Like 1

Such an anti- climatic event this has turned out to be in B-1, Sara and Stella get into a fight, and kind of put the damper on the entire evenings and days events. Stella and her Spanish Boy Toy also get into a fight and caused much tension, Sara as usual got way drunk and passed out for a while. But I guess the thing I am puzzled by is Debby, she was the instigator in well over 100 shows in B-4 and always wanted to get skin deep in the middle of things, and when confronted by Stella and her Spanish Boy Toy to join in and have a little somewhat real fun, she just kept on resisting every advancement by Sara's dude and then most important by Stella and her man with a plan. Debby has been nothing more than a Debby Downer all  night long, all along when she came to their house for something, surely not to get drunk ?