B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #4

8 minutes ago, firewall said:

ok i give you another chance so make sure to use a good Emoji now for make the difference when you do a joke or not like this one for example :biggrin:

and try to not use the word "speculation" with me i hate this word thanks you

Hey...no worries man. I'm a good guy you know, plus you didn't really want to the 1st guy to put Naga on his ignore list, did you...😉

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

i doubt very seriously you will ever see Jessica having sex with a guy on camera!

she had opportunity during her first visit to have sex with the rlc guy but nothing happened but we are 3 years later maybe more chance now let see

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Hey...no worries man. I'm a good guy you know, plus you didn't really want to the 1st guy to put Naga on his ignore list, did you...😉

you know i am in the ignore list of some guys and i don't know who they are but i have no problem with that everybody do what they want but i know you are a good guy

• Like 1

Just now, firewall said:

you know i am in the ignore list of some guys and i don't know who they are but i have no problem with that everybody do what they want but i know you are a good guy

The problem with me is that my sense of humour isn't to everyone's taste...I must try harder 😉

• Like 2