B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #4

13 minutes ago, Lyree said:

As a joke, OK. I think they are both very good looking. Perhaps we see different things about them. Kiss to you Harley, you are a funny man.

that's what makes the world go round Lyree.....everybody see's things differently.  smooch to you too Lyree!!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Jessica facetiming with her last friend speaking English. In the kitchen I saw it was the young man she brought home and then spent the next three days with.

do you hear also she will be back in her courses in 2 days? and tomorrow it's her birthday too,

i think there is chance she will leave in 2 days and her friend she spoke the other day will take her place

It was a fabulous conversation and almost no discussion about sex. After listening to two of her conversations this young woman leads a very low key life outside her cam life which I do not know if she is still doing because she spent a lot of time talking about her as a teacher including relaying an event in her classroom with a girlfriend on one of Jessica's birthdays. They snuck into the school at 7pm and got drunk. The conversation ended when Sara came home with Naomi around midnight and Jessica was not real happy to end it. Very pleasant to hear.

Wherever Jessica is from the high today was 13C and the low was around 3C.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It was a fabulous conversation and almost no discussion about sex. After listening to two of her conversations this young woman leads a very low key life outside her cam life which I do not know if she is still doing because she spent a lot of time talking about her as a teacher including relaying an event in her classroom with a girlfriend on one of Jessica's birthdays. They snuck into the school at 7pm and got drunk. It ended when Sara came home with Naomi around midnight and Jessica was not real happy to end it. Very pleasant to hear.

I agree...😁

...and they pinched her pizza...😒

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It was a fabulous conversation and almost no discussion about sex. After listening to two of her conversations this young woman leads a very low key life outside her cam life which I do not know if she is still doing because she spent a lot of time talking about her as a teacher including relaying an event in her classroom with a girlfriend on one of Jessica's birthdays. They snuck into the school at 7pm and got drunk. It ended when Sara came home with Naomi around midnight and Jessica was not real happy to end it. Very pleasant to hear.

do you have the replay? the beginning of the discussion was interesting too before the history at school with her birthday

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree...😁

...and they pinched her pizza...😒

She cooked it too long. She said it should have cooked for 10 minutes but it cooked for 25 because she was talking to the young man. She also said the cheese did not melt. I would love to have seen her have sex with the young man but for some reason Jessica is a favorite of mine. She doesn't follow the pack (just like me). Even tonight she left the club where all the other girls were because she did not see anything to interest her.

And not to make it long but did you hear her talk about liking one of the girls and they exchanged information.... I'm sure she was talking about Fiby because she mentioned taking a shower with her one of the nights before she met him.

• Like 2